Reviews for Returning the Favor A Twisted Fairytale
rawrtsuna chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
*cries* this was amazing!
Chandra Migina chapter 2 . 11/29/2015
Great story.

Can it be the original work was from Madame d'Aulnoy the white cat? I only fairly remember reading that story, but it sounded familiar )

Great work and I liked your idea of how you placed every character - oh and nice Yaoi too
Wanderlust No Tsubasa chapter 2 . 10/30/2015
Beautiful... this story is beautiful. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story. I can see how much you loved the original story. Definitely into my reread list.
jj chapter 2 . 10/16/2015
ill be honest i kinda wanted to see the castle land on his dad lol anyway great story
DChan21 chapter 2 . 9/4/2015
This story was great! I thought it was a bit rushed, I would have loved it if you would have added more story and just continue it hahahahahahah but it was really good!
rayvinfay chapter 2 . 3/14/2015
great story!
Seikyo-tan chapter 2 . 1/6/2015
There is actually a fairtale about three princes that are sent on three quests to prove their worth. If you didn't know, but I'm guessing that you did.
WolfieLiz chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
This was so funny, so amazing, so much DRAMA! S L
Guest chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
...I don't get it. Did he not die like he was supposed to or something?
lulu422 chapter 2 . 1/25/2014
You my friend, are the best of the best.
Cheska chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
I love rereading this story.
ChibiNekoBandit chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
Thanks for posting this. I really enjoyed it ( :
Somehow Sasunaru and well-written fairy tales really seem to work.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 2 . 11/8/2013
*laugh breathlessly*
*tears falling down*

*squealed in happiness*
*grinning in amusement*

Oh dear Godness...
Naruto is sooo PERFECT!

He's the Perfect one!
And Sasuke is very lucky to have him to stay by his side forever! X'D

Very perfect!

The Destiny and their Feeling lead them together!

This is the BESTEST Fairy Tale EVER!

LOVE YOU!

LOVE IT!

PERFECT! :')
VioletteAvox chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
Bloody hell, I just can't describe what this story made me feel! I can't stop smiling, I must look like a psyco or something here in class... I think I'll read it again XDD Keep writing! You're absolutely incredible!
O chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I freaking love your stories, sometimes I skip the smut just to read the storyline. I always love the way you portray Sasuke and Naruto. Sasuke not psychotically possesive but believably/caringly possessive towards Naruto. And Naruto, always...Naruto!