Reviews for Betazed
lori51 chapter 42 . 7/7/2011
Wow...that was just...wow. No words. Except for love, love, love, LOVE! And MOAR MOAR MOAR! Not ready to let them go just yet! Sequel? Pretty please? Sorry it's over, but giddy knowing you have so many more to read...it's like Christmas! Thanks for another amazing read.
Pyewacket75 chapter 42 . 1/25/2011
Now THAT is the ending I had in mind! Yay! Now I can go to bed :P Awesome story!
Pyewacket75 chapter 40 . 1/25/2011
Man, that Suzie is a piece of work. Totally didn't see that coming. Glad she's gone though.
Pyewacket75 chapter 36 . 1/25/2011
Mm..BDSM is hot :) I loved this chapter!
Pyewacket75 chapter 32 . 1/25/2011
Whew! That was awesome! I feel like I need a cigarette or a stiff drink. Or both. haha.
Pyewacket75 chapter 29 . 1/25/2011
This is gonna be another long night reading this :P If I had long nails, I'd be bitin' em. But I don't...so I'm eating popcorn instead :P
Pyewacket75 chapter 26 . 1/25/2011
Haha I literally laughed out loud at this:

"Do women have to be drunk to get pregnant?"

Greg nodded, "It helps."

Now my hubby thinks I'm on crack cuz I'm still giggling.
Pyewacket75 chapter 25 . 1/25/2011
Awww nice way to end the chapter :)
Pyewacket75 chapter 23 . 1/25/2011
Wow the fight with Furey and his dad was harsh but I could SO see House acting out that way and then eveyrhting going back to normal.
Pyewacket75 chapter 22 . 1/25/2011
It would have been too much to hope for if it was House's. I have a bad feeling about it though.
Pyewacket75 chapter 21 . 1/25/2011
Hahaha loved the very last line. I was waiting for that. The kid's rather astute, isn't he? Reminds me of my son hehe. Too smart for his own good and not afraid to say what he thinks.
Pyewacket75 chapter 17 . 1/25/2011
Okay this is getting interesting. Auri truly believes she and House are married. That's gotta be awkward hehe.
Pyewacket75 chapter 16 . 1/25/2011
WOw dude...that was hardcore!
Pyewacket75 chapter 14 . 1/25/2011
Wow this is edge of my seat climactic! I love it!
Pyewacket75 chapter 10 . 1/25/2011
Oooo this is getting scary. Damn you! I'm gonna be up all night reading this. hehe