Reviews for Love You To Death
Lawsonsog chapter 11 . 3/21
me i would
Opal090 chapter 13 . 2/20
Really represents an actual abusive relationship
EpicFaceGurl chapter 13 . 1/21
FREAKING ASSFUR IM SO HAPPY HE DIED YAYAYAYAAY HE'S A MURDERER omg i'm sooo sorry about my assfur rage but I just don't like him, this story made me not like him even more! Thanks! :P
EpicFaceGurl chapter 11 . 1/21
ASSFUR (sorry :P)
EpicFaceGurl chapter 6 . 1/21
Assfur! Sorry, I just HATE Assfur. I hate him so much. ASSFUR ASSFUR!
Kitten99 chapter 13 . 11/26/2014
I freaking hate Ashfur.
I'm sorry, I know you kinda tried to make him look good after he let Powderpaw fall, but, I just said it. HE LET POWDERPAW FALL, AND DIDN'T DO ANYTHING.
His OWN son, and he did NOTHING
God, I HATE ASHFUR.
Freaking jerk…
Doing that to poor Hollyleaf….
(Yeah, Hollypaw becomes HollyLEAF, Mousepaw Mousewhisker, Foxpaw Foxleap, Icepaw Icecloud, Honeypaw Honeyfern, Poppypaw Poppyfrost, Lionpaw Lionblaze, Cinderpaw Cinderheart, and Jaypaw Jayfeather).
You really should've looked the names up on Warriors Wiki.
Still, an awesome story. Brought me to tears…
Almost.
jewels chapter 13 . 9/7/2014
I'm going to cry!
SnowSparktheKat chapter 9 . 4/11/2014
AWESOME! the rest was always great, but Pouncefoot forcing her to have kits!? GENIUS! Keep it going, even thought its probably already done XD
Invisia chapter 13 . 2/20/2014
Loved the entire thing. I kind of expected the ending, but that didn't stop it from being completely different to how I imagined it.
RandomFandom19 chapter 10 . 12/6/2013
Hey
I love this story so much! It gives me an insight into the darker side of Warriors.
I like the way you write your stories, and any chance of a story on my favourite character Sandstorm?
I hope you keep fighting depression... You are a true inspiration!
Don't worry, be happy :)
SpittyTheKitty chapter 3 . 9/6/2013
Wow, Ashfur is scaaaryyy. Great job, though!
Ari The Fox chapter 13 . 8/6/2013
Oh my Starclan. I cant beleive i cried when Ashfur many stories can make me this are anamazing writer.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/22/2013
You did to many wrong names
Wrong chapter 6 . 6/22/2013
U got so many names wrong, it's Honeyfern, Poppyfrost, Jayfeather, Lionblaze, Hollyleaf, Mousewhisker... Ya
Shadownight chapter 13 . 2/23/2013