Reviews for Learning Your Lessons
AJB66613 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
More please! I wanna know how Raph learns his lessons... as well as his feelings...
Arroba Dotcom chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
LOVE this! A very touching story, almost sweet at the same time. Raph wanting to learn first-aid because he wants to save Don when the time comes makes me smile. A worried and concerned Raph is always welcome and yours is very well written.

Also, I loved how you included SAINW in there. Best episode ever and there need to be more future!Raph/Don interactions.
robbie chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
finish story more donnie/raph
Greenstarr2392aol.com chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Your story was just too cute for words. I love how only Raphael came to Donnie. Because too often it the last person you think would never come would be the only one. XD

You did great keeping it light first, and able to deepen the story without draggig the flow. I love how sweet it ended, and I dearly hope that Raph will get Donnie this time.

Keep up the wonderful work!
Tink17 chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
This is really sweet! I like how you tied in 'SAINW', too. :)
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
aw, sweet little turtle fluff. _ cute, cute, cute! hoping for more.
Raphs No.1 Girl chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
I'm not normally into 'cest stories, cos most people can't tell them in the right way, or they just decide to make it full on dirty (usually, these are not TMNT fans, but probably sad people with nothing better to do), but this one is very good.

I like the way you have made it into a sweet brotherly moment as well, and haven't just made it outright perverted (well, not yet - I hope you won't in part 2!).

Keep going, your writing style is brilliant!
ChibiLover123 chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
AW...CUTE! More?
Pink Cloud Assembly chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Yehehes. Come to the 'cest side. We have... well, cest.

I love Don/Raph stories, I just think they balance each other so well, don't you? And I can so see Raph showing up for this, just like 'ah I look like a moron', but he knows it's important to Don and awe.
tFantasyFan chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
And I, in turn, have taken YOUR fic's review virginity.

God, I am SO glad you've gone the cest-way! You do some of the best I've read, like, EVER. This was funny and sweet all in one! Best quotes:

"Their younger brother would spend hours making up Bowser jokes, or maybe force Casey to dress up as Mario to fight the evil turtle…"

"“I need ta protect ya, Don.” Raph’s hand is trembling ever so slightly. “If this’ll help, then I’ll…”"

Loved those. Right there. Awesome. Beautiful. Other praising words. You go with your mad skills!