Reviews for A Hero's Tale
nobody impotant chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Incredibly written and heart breaking.
Qwerty's WORLD chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
That was so AWESOME! I absolutly LOVED it time TWO BILLION MILLION!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
"I love you all..." excuse me as I start crying harder. Thank you for writing this great, sad (those are some of the best ones) story.
no face chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
that was so sweet but sad! like kagamine rins song kokoro(vocaloids rule!) but do u think u could make a happier story for danger duck? he really deserves it after this story!
Stardust Imaginings chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Wow! O.O Just...wow! I can't find the right words to express what an awesome fic this is! It's so sad! ;_; I do wish that Duck had survived! Like make an alternate ending where he passes out (making the audience believe he's dead) until he wakes up in a hospital with all his friends around him and he recovers and they all live happily ever after! lol (Hmmmm, I'm getting some plot bunnies forming in my head!) Anyway, great, great story! I honestly have not read such a sad angst fic about Loonatics of all shows! LOL Keep it up! I wanna see more fics from you!
Ted chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
This was sad. I like Duck, even though Ace is my favorite. There is definitely a hero in him. My only critique would be that the language got a bit too fancy and melodramatic for Duck.
maskmaker88 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
This is the saddest story I’ve read so far. The detail is incredible. I literally cried while reading this, and not ashamed to admit it. It’s not every day that I find a fanfiction that’s so well made and detailed that the story actually makes me cry. Thank you for writing this great story. Oh, and I am proud to be a Danger Duck fan.
cat2772 chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
That was really sad...:-(

But I enjoyed it.

It was really good.
Tashii Cat chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Wow. I'm very impressed with this. You seem to have a knack for creating the emotions from within the reader because I was going to cry. The detail also made up for the fact that I could imagine the scene happening. And as for the naturalistic dialogue and monologue, absolutely brilliant.

Overall, I think this story will please ny Duckie fans across the world.
Starwing Bravo chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Geez, that's heartbreaking! Why the heck do I read sad stuff? Oh well, it doesn't matter. This rocked. I hope I can write this well in the future.
alwaysdace chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Beautiful Story. Hope you write some more Loonatics fiction. Your writing style was incredible. I loved the way you portrayed Danger Duck. You really showed a side that you don't see often in the show.

Again nice work.
Yunno chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
“It’s Doctor Madman to you!” Great line.

“I’ve got a whole lot of keyboard here waiting for fingers to tap them.” Another great line.

“and I knew then that destiny lead me here to determine the fate of those obnoxious, cherished ones.” You have a lot of good ones in this one shot. But I am sad that Duck had to die.
Truth of Barricade chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
I am amazed by this story. I have been looking for a good character bases for Danger Duck for awhile and I have to say this is one of the best written pieces for his character I have ever seen.

I wish he didn't die at the end, but I don't think you could have got to the essence of who Duck really was without the tragic ending.

I do hope you might write a couple of other stories featuring Duck in the future because you really captured the essence of The Loonatics.

Awesome job.
Casey chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
This was one of the most well written stories I have ever read. I love the Loonatics Unleashed genre, but stories are hard to find with good quality writing.

I usually don't care much for stories ending in tragedy, but since Danger Duck was the main character (and I love him) I decided to give this a try. I have to say you didn't fail.

I love everything about this story including getting to the core of who the Loonatics really were.

I hope you dish out a couple of more stories featuring duck and his interactions with the others. In the show he may have annoyed everyone and was a bit of a hot head, but he was always there for his teammates in a crunch. This story captured all that.