Reviews for I dare you! A very, very short Luke viggie
Snootiegirl99 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
This story seems to come from the same place that many of mine do: an idea that niggles and begs to be explored. Ideas before plot in my opinion.

Nice work. And yes, he hates himself most.
haleyskywalker2 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I love it.

very dark.

I dare you :)
RED ivories chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I thought this explored an interesting idea. There is a real paradox shown here. Luke is daring Vader to do things that he both does and doesn't want to do. He wants to deny that he was ever a good person but at the same time he craves being that person again. He doesn't want to do what (he is sure) will destroy his son but he also doesn't want to admit that he cares about anyone or anything because it will make him "weak." In short I thought this was a good idea, it wasn't too long and was well done. I think the format could have been clearer, I had a hard time knowing when the actual prose started. Maybe you could have indented the authors note or bolded/italicized/underlined the author's note, the first I dar you, or put in a centered title so that readers can see the transition more clearly. Other than that relatively little thing, I think this was very well done. GOOD JOB!
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Hm... Neat. I can see how you got this fic.
Simba'92 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
That was good; very dark.
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
That made me smile evily- and yet, it is so in character. (Hence the reason for Lucas's comment XD)

It depresses me how many people write off short fanfiction because they're 'too short', yet there is so much to be gained from peices like this. Thanks for posting )
Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Very nice.

I tried to find my favorite line. It seems like you went through a story and picked up all the gems to present to us. It's all so powerful. I suppose the mention how Anakin was never a coward and daring Vader to mourn Luke were two of my favorites. But the best to me was "I dare you to do your worst. And I know what you are capable of."

Great job,

phantom-jedi1 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Wow...very much to the point, and very pointed, at that.

I especially like this one: "I dare you to let go of your hate. Who do you hate so much? Obi-Wan? Yoda? Emperor Palpatine? Or some one else?"

My thought would be "himself," but that's just me.

Good work!

Phantom Jedi
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
A great story. Very good.
DarthSkyGirl chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
O_O wow

short but very deep it gave me chills.

i will look for your writing in the future! :D
jedigal125 chapter 1 . 2/17/2009