Reviews for John Sheppard was dying A Vegas Tag
Moi chapter 5 . 12/4/2015
Beautiful.
While I'm certainly not fond of a Sheppard needing anger management, it was great that you added it. I take it, it was a result of trauma, PTSD? Child refugees often either retreat into themselves or act out due to trauma. The disaster in Afghanistan that had four soldiers and eight civilians killed allegedly due to John disobeying a direct order in "Vegas" would have left its mark. So, really well done.
I also very much liked that your John is decidedly not happy with a) being exposed to nanites (which so far in SGA's 'standard' universe could not be removed from a body just yet) and b) a Rodney who tries to drag him into his world without asking him much. In "Vegas" McKay's threats and showing his hand of just how much of Detective John Sheppard he knew didn't work all that well. Only when Rodney trusted(!) Sheppard did he really get the man to trust him back tentatively at first (admitting to taking the wraith's money) and fully when John tracked the wraith down. Technically, he could have called Woolsey and not Rodney, yet it was his number he dialed.
So going to read the sequel now.
Well done!
Moi
sagey chapter 5 . 3/30/2011
really enjoyed that..off to read more

hugs
tbrown152 chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
Great tag! I love this continuation of the events of Vegas - can't wait to read the other parts! Thanks for writing this!
BlondieChemGirl chapter 5 . 3/21/2009
Hey! I finally got back to finishing part 1 and really liked it. Boy, Sheppard is really messed up. Looking forward to Part 2, and going there now. Thanks for the great read. BlondieChemGirl
ManicTater chapter 5 . 2/27/2009
I was so thrilled to see an update! Thank you! I really enjoyed this chapter. I liked the interactions between Rodney and John, and John 's perceptions of the chair. I love the idea that it called to him and was so very responsive to him.

I like, too, how you handled the end of the chapter. I grealy look forward to more.
WhatAmIDoingHere chapter 5 . 2/27/2009
Okay... HERO JOHN will get his head on straight and turn that car around. I just know it. He just has to think it's his idea and not McKay's. Plus, his conscience will kick in AND well.. no matter what universe, he's gonna be the HERO! Woo Hoo! LOL!
ManicTater chapter 4 . 2/26/2009
“I know where your clothes and your car are.”

LOL! Just try not to make the Vegas!McKay into our Atlantis!McKay. They're different. Again, I look forward to more. Thanks for sharing.
ManicTater chapter 3 . 2/26/2009
Yikes! Nanites! I look forward to more!
ManicTater chapter 2 . 2/26/2009
I'm greatly enjoying the fic. I absolutely adored this episoded and am glad you decided to expound upon it.
Wendy Jackson chapter 4 . 2/24/2009
Another good un John. LOL Had to laugh at the chicken on a stick thing. Sorry it just tickled me. LOL. And of course there was a little bit of Shwhump Slurp thanks hon.

hugs

wendy

John sheppard is my happy place
The Dream Guardian chapter 4 . 2/20/2009
Funny and I really like the interaction, update soon.
The Dream Guardian chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Great start.I really wished they put a scene just like this in the episode. I imagine this is what would have happen, after all Sheppard can‘t die not after he just meet up with his buddies and learned the truth. So update soon!
Wendy Jackson chapter 2 . 2/18/2009
Just got one thing to say..MORE! PLEASE! thsi is great and just what we need to finish off a great ep.

Hugs

Wendy

John Sheppard is my happy place
BlondieChemGirl chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Nice start - yeah I am interested. Keep going and let's see where it takes you. BlondieChemGirl
DynamicDuo 911 chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
It sounds great so far! Please continue. I loved how Rodney was already worried sick!