Reviews for The Legend of Spyro: The Truth of Purple
Guest chapter 16 . 12/13/2014
wonderfull now thers another black dragon that wants spyro and cynder dead and i didn't know that cynder had a brother.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/11/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
stewartmichael918 chapter 16 . 11/13/2014
This is brilliant
Sydney chapter 16 . 11/7/2014
I liked it, but at times there seemed to be a couple grammer issues that were kind of distracting. Another problem was the amount of unexplained plot holes, some I assum will be given good exclaimations, however, in the beginning, Spyro and Cynder are badly injured by Malefor and this isn't brought up later, another example that I hope you explain later is why Malefor's son isn't in the games other than not being a canon character. Also this is not a complaint, but why hasn't Dark Spyro been mentioned? Another thing is after adding in the 3 new dragons after Saphire and Cynder's brother, characters have been added at an accessive amount. After adding those two after about 10 or so chapters of already known characters, 5 more are added. One problem with the new characters is that they have a cliché background or backstory. At the end of this chapter, why was a 3rd purple dragon when there was no exclaimation other than one shouldn't exist (although I'm interested as to why)? There were things I liked a lot, for example, I liked the exclaimation for why Cynder was just as strong as Spyro in Dawn of the dragon. I also liked the fights and the backstory (except for Spyro's because the reader already knows all of it if they played New Beginning). Overall, I really liked the story.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/28/2014
It's. Good but some names R weird
Guest chapter 7 . 4/27/2014
So far it's quite good.7point3 out of 10
Michael chapter 16 . 4/19/2014
Your writing style is good and the story you've made is very good. hope you contiue with it
Blue Owl God chapter 16 . 2/12/2014
Amazing! wright more or Darkwrath might come after you!
Dane chapter 16 . 8/14/2013
I read all 16 chapters and the story is great so far I would really like u to finish it though I want to see how it turns out
envyness chapter 16 . 7/23/2013
ok a bit abrupt
Dragon113220 chapter 16 . 7/10/2013
Like this very much hope u finish it
oreo lover chapter 16 . 6/8/2013
K loved this chapter and I really want you to update soon. Please update. I think I will go mad if you don't
oreo lover chapter 6 . 6/7/2013
I rat this chapter as an eight
Guest chapter 6 . 5/26/2013
i Think the story has a good story line and it should be made into another game or book, but i think that it could be written better and use better word choice for example;

your version:"Dark cynder faltered, but shrugged it off, and then blasted a huge black beam and spyro."

my version:" The evil malevolent cynder faltered, but her power enticed her to a death sentence and she shrugged it off with ease, and imminently forced a huge, sadistic beam of black death, targeting spyro."

im not saying anything was wrong with it, but , i think my sounds better because of detail and thought x
Guest chapter 16 . 1/8/2013
That was a really nice story so i hope that you will continue i also liked the introdution of the new characters and only with a few spelling mistakes good job this is cubicdragon peace!