Reviews for The Legend of Spyro: The Truth of Purple
Blue Owl God chapter 16 . 2/12
Amazing! wright more or Darkwrath might come after you!
Dane chapter 16 . 8/14/2013
I read all 16 chapters and the story is great so far I would really like u to finish it though I want to see how it turns out
envyness chapter 16 . 7/23/2013
ok a bit abrupt
Dragon113220 chapter 16 . 7/10/2013
Like this very much hope u finish it
oreo lover chapter 16 . 6/8/2013
K loved this chapter and I really want you to update soon. Please update. I think I will go mad if you don't
oreo lover chapter 6 . 6/7/2013
I rat this chapter as an eight
Guest chapter 6 . 5/26/2013
i Think the story has a good story line and it should be made into another game or book, but i think that it could be written better and use better word choice for example;

your version:"Dark cynder faltered, but shrugged it off, and then blasted a huge black beam and spyro."

my version:" The evil malevolent cynder faltered, but her power enticed her to a death sentence and she shrugged it off with ease, and imminently forced a huge, sadistic beam of black death, targeting spyro."

im not saying anything was wrong with it, but , i think my sounds better because of detail and thought x
Guest chapter 16 . 1/8/2013
That was a really nice story so i hope that you will continue i also liked the introdution of the new characters and only with a few spelling mistakes good job this is cubicdragon peace!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/5/2013
That was great its shame u stopped I kinda cries!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/23/2012
You so need to continue. This is the best series yet
raith chapter 16 . 11/22/2012
it was great
Guest chapter 16 . 11/4/2012
I love the story! You don't have to, but it would be nice if you added a red dragon named Luna for me. I love this book! I'll be looking for the next chapter.
-StormDragoness1213
Atherin chapter 16 . 1/24/2012
Oh my gosh, you NEED to finish this! It's so good!
Alric chapter 16 . 11/25/2011
I must I am very impressed by your stories. You seem the have the mind of an author. My favourite of your stories is The Legend of Spyro The Truth of the Purple Dragon. I am very I impressed. I like how you chose your characters and how it shows everyone's point of view. You seem to understand the characters very well otherwise it would not sound like them at all. Your characters are very well organized but I think they need a little more substance and personallity. Plus the swearing might be a little too much. It's okay to use it once in a while but it's better to keep the language down. Try to avoid using them if you can. You story has a lot of narrative structure. It has enough suspense that makes me ask questions, and the only way I will get them answered is if I continue to read. Please tell me how you choose to plan a story line. For me it's to think of the entire line beginning to end and see hwo it would affect the rest of the story line therefore creating a positive narrative structure, and it doesn't look like I made it up all along
Iroki chapter 16 . 7/11/2011
Great story so far. I haven't looked at when this was written, but I certainly hope this is the 10th review, as I'd LOVE to read the rest. There are a few grammatical/spelling mistakes, but hey, we all mess up sometimes! Anyway, it's a good storyline/plot and I certainly hope to see more! Or at least go all lenient again and make the next chapter anyway! Thanks!