Reviews for Alphabet Challenge
AKA DD chapter 14 . 1/28/2016
That was "ew" and hawt at the same time. Effective one-shot.
JenJen chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Too many feelz!
DelusionNyssa chapter 14 . 8/8/2014
I like the fact Max drawed the line there. 'Maxie' just says Alec to me not Logan. Great piece.
l chapter 26 . 3/31/2012
I liked these a lot. Well, except for the logan sex one cuz i hate logan. He's incredibly annoying. I did like that Max thought of Alec though. Thanks for this, it was really good. Max/Alec ftw! ;D
ZkKtTysoul chapter 26 . 10/20/2010
Great job with all the stories. I liked this one and what he told her was well written. And when she didn't reply I thought "ouch" but I think your right she would need some time.
ZkKtTysoul chapter 21 . 10/20/2010
Beautifully discriptive. So emotional.
ZkKtTysoul chapter 20 . 10/20/2010
It is the little moments that count. It is great to just read a short story that just fills in a realationship.
ZkKtTysoul chapter 18 . 10/20/2010
Short and sweet. I enjoyed the way you worded something so simple as his touching her wrist.
ZkKtTysoul chapter 16 . 10/14/2010
I really liked this one. The emotions and struggle were there. Well I read A-P in one evening, if you still call it that. It's midnight and I defiantly need to sleep, Q-Z tomorrow (that was meant as a compliment, I couldn't stop reading although none of them were linked, go figure)
ZkKtTysoul chapter 15 . 10/14/2010
I really loved this story. I really love all your story ideas (except for N, ugg)
ZkKtTysoul chapter 14 . 10/14/2010
Ahhhh! My worst nighmare, her with Logan. Great twist!
ZkKtTysoul chapter 13 . 10/14/2010
I have meantioned on a few other pieces and I'll mention it again. Descriptions, detail, adjectives that are about the visual and internal struggle they are going through. You always have great story ideas, some great dialog (except for this time they seemed more mature), great fights, and anger between them.
ZkKtTysoul chapter 12 . 10/14/2010
Great story. This I liked.
ZkKtTysoul chapter 11 . 10/14/2010
I didn't review J because I have mixed feelings for it. This is how I like to think of M&A, love. J was really funny until the office, then the 2 of them just didn't seem right. Angst is right and once they get past that 'a do anything love' is right. Thanks for this little story, I really enjoyed it.
ZkKtTysoul chapter 9 . 10/14/2010
Another great look at Max and Alec. It is like I'm watching bits of the show again.