Reviews for Next Lifetime
SkinnyKidSpencer chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Heyy,

Wth is AU?
moodysuburbanteenagelovesong chapter 15 . 4/5/2009
Two things I ABSOLUTELY agree with "Best Proposal Ever"! So true. Golly gee that was so sweet and just romantic and PERFECT! Lol I use that word way to much, but it's the truth. It was very them and I swooned how he didn't even ask just "Marry me." Period. Yay! And "Your good news always trumps our good news," FROWNS! Damn you Naley! Lol I'm smiling even as I say that though. I'm happy so happy. Loved this! Was even greater than I expected and it was by you so I already expected it to be friggin fabulous.
moodysuburbanteenagelovesong chapter 14 . 4/5/2009
No! Not the end...I don't want that. Sigh and I still have one more chapter to read, but it is making me all kinds of depressed that this is almost over. I'm going to miss it. They are all so cute and I was still jealous of Naley in the beginning, but with all of them on the basketball court I definitely just smiled the entire time. Yay! Onwards.
englishpetal chapter 15 . 4/5/2009
This story was really enjoyable, a little out there but that's what makes it fun. I'd definitely read more LP/NH from you.
bandmlove chapter 15 . 4/1/2009
Oh my! I'm soo sad this story is over. I've loved this story since the first moment I read it. I have to say it's probably one of my favorite OTH stories I've read on here. This chapter was perfect and I loved it!
sea of imaginaton chapter 15 . 4/1/2009
Very cute ending to the story. I liked that they all came together as a family, albeit a very strange one lol. Great work :)
ficwriter4 chapter 15 . 3/31/2009
that was an amazing ending. it was perfect for this story. another great completed story! can't wait to see what you decide to do next!
inevitablevauseman chapter 15 . 3/31/2009
Even though I may be a bit sad to see this over, you ended it perfectly!

I loved this story, lots; you did an amazing job!

jamyj30 chapter 15 . 3/31/2009
loved it, great story, ill be looking for more from you
Juzzy88 chapter 15 . 3/31/2009
Great Chapter!
laj33 chapter 15 . 3/31/2009
Awesome story
RJMoonspell4 chapter 15 . 3/31/2009
Good post.
Cilla1970 chapter 15 . 3/31/2009
Perfect ending to the story. They've all come a long way and you told the story without dragging it out through endless drama. Beautifully written and a joy to read as are all your stories. I'm with the other reviewer...work on Try Me! I'm loving that one, and look forward to lots more one shots.
WolfGirl1335 chapter 15 . 3/31/2009
aw im sad this story is over but wat a great ending :)

im glad naley was pregnant and leyton got married...totally perfect!

this story was different from anythin i have ever read before but i absolutely loved it!

i cant wait to see wat other cool stories u will come up with...im sure they will be totally awesome!
chocolatemud14 chapter 15 . 3/31/2009
great ending! great story! )