Reviews for It's okay it's only a dream
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
That was really, really good. I love how it's not really a typical story, there's not really a plot which forms. It's just the Doctor's thoughts, and he's confused, and terrified, and heartbroken, and the way you wrote it just... works. It works so well. I especially love the line 'He knows he would give his last life and more just for one twinkling smile.' I just loved this story! I love how the Doctor doesn't even need to say that he loves her (although I sure wish he did in the actual series) because in this fic, it's just obvious. You can just tell. And that works so much better than any amount of "I love you"'s.
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
xLaramiex chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
cripes it's sad and I love it.

It's brilliant and fantastic, in the Doctor's own words.
Time Lady 802379 chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Aw, you've made me cry now!

I'm charging you for the tissues!
Amelli-Kara chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
OMG you practically have me in tears... not nice! (amazingly writen) But still SO sad
October-Nights-27 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Very very good!
Generated Anomoly chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
This was a great story. I loved it! I think you may have forgotten to mention that it had angst in it... xD

I'm not the biggest fan of doomsday, but this gives some good insight to the doctors side of things...

LuckyBlackCat chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
This fic scares me. It's scarily good too.
GSRgirlforever chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
This was a pretty cool story, I really liked it.
Hallow Eve chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Wow really sad. But extrememly well written. I loved the beggining especially. With the sometimes and occasionally and usually. loved it!
NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Really good - but have I ever mentioned I hate Doomsday?