Reviews for Asleep
Adamantyne chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
"Her face is quite intriguing mix of astonishment and disgust. Kids these days. Can't decide on one thing." - Lol, he makes himself sound so old xD!

Wow, this chapter was really good. A bit heavy at times but nevertheless good. I loved the fight scene, I felt like I was there myself. And this last bit was awesome! Actually, I was beginning to think that you had forgotten about the syringe, but you hadn't. I'm glad and I liked the idea of Genma not being able to communicate. I assume it was to underline Genma and Raido's communication skills between eachother? Well, it was really good and I thinks it's a shame that you stopped writing. If you ever decide to take this story up again, I'd be happy to be your beta (if you'd like).
Adamantyne chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
Again, quite a few grammatical errors and mis-spellings. You also messed up you tenses pretty bad and wrote the story in present tense more than once.
I like the development so far. Genma seemed rather oblivious in the first chapter, but it seems that he's just a tad more insightful now. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Adamantyne chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
It's a promising beginning. You should have read it through some more, though. There are quite a few spelling and grammar errors. Also, when you want to underline something, instead of putting it in between **, write it in italics. Furthermore, you don't have to write words such as 'futon' in italics.
Well, I'm not really sure what kind of relationship Genma and Raido has, but it will probably become clearer in the next chapters. I really like the story so far.
Ethereal-Sage chapter 3 . 8/1/2009
brilliant brilliant BRILLIANT!

WOW this is definitely one of the most realistic fic's I've read! Instant favouritation! :D

How old are Genma and Raido may I ask?
TXJ chapter 2 . 4/11/2009
Enjoyable! Please update soon.
Arashi-Kumo chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
; Love cliffhangers, but hate them to. Doesn't make much sense, does it? But good job, I love this story!
Arashi-Kumo chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Ah! This was so cute!
ilovgaara99 chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
hey i noticed you dont have any reviews so i wanted to be the first one to review. I LOVE IT! you should totally keep writing. I hope that the lack of reviews doesnt keep you from updating.