Reviews for Unexpected Complications
SouthunLady chapter 15 . 10/24/2010
LB, I know this is an old story, but I just read it and loved it. I loved that you know who wasn't in it, and that you played out the story nicely. I've always felt that Brennan and Hodgins would make a good couple of Booth and Angela weren't in the picture. They love and respect one another, and they've shared facing death together.
xoxokiss210 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
i loved
jmbatt chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Will you be updating/finishing this fic any time soon? I'd love to read another post from you on this one! PPS
cmf227 chapter 15 . 7/20/2009
Oh my gosh! I just read this all for the first time today. I have to say that you did a great job putting Hodgins and Brennan together, it makes it interesting. Also, I kind of think that Hodgins will eventually make Booth see that he needs to make a move, in one way or another. So, great story, can't wait for the conclusion!
Jodie Marie chapter 15 . 7/4/2009
Aww cute chapter x

Im still with you & Loving this story, hope you're okay x
jmbatt chapter 15 . 7/3/2009
I know that RL gets in the way, so I tried to stay patient for your next chapter. Glad you were able to post for us. It takes less time to read stories than for you authors to post, so I really do understand.

This part was just so typical Booth: “Good night beautiful.” He said softly, pulling her in for a gentle hug and placing a soft kiss on her forehead. “Sleep tight.”

Who wouldn't sleep well knowing he was close by? I'll try to wait patiently for your next post.
melina-emanuela chapter 15 . 7/3/2009
That was a nice chapter.

And I like it that she falls asleep easier, because he is close-by.

Can't wait for more!
ilovemclife chapter 15 . 7/3/2009
aw. i just read this whole fic and i absolutely love it. i think this would be the perfect way to get b&b together, and it certainly seems realistic. neither of them has made a move when they were in life-threatening danger, but some good old-fashioned jealousy might do the trick. great job, can't wait to see where this goes next (maybe some hodgela?) please update again soon!
boothandbones4ever chapter 15 . 7/3/2009
aw that was so cute i love how Booth says our girl
Jazmingirl chapter 15 . 7/3/2009
awe so great
bonetrek chapter 15 . 7/3/2009
Aw! How sweet! Great chapter! Keep it up!
spark3597 chapter 15 . 7/3/2009
i just love this fic! probably the best one yet!
kimmiej77 chapter 15 . 7/2/2009
update soon love it!
jacklynvt11 chapter 15 . 7/2/2009
That was amazing. Loved it. Wonderful job. This story is really different & thats what I like about it. :)
boothandbones4ever chapter 14 . 6/20/2009
aww that was so cute i got tears in my eyes