Reviews for Allocations
FanOfFanFic1 chapter 1 . 7/29/2020
Enjoying. Resuming Ch 32
q.thews chapter 45 . 7/16/2020
A fun read, loved the Andorian factor ;-)
Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2020
loved it
alygator.xandra chapter 17 . 7/15/2019
A step up from engaged but not quite married is betrothed.
lillalil chapter 13 . 5/17/2019
As a human womsn I'm just as clueless as a Vulcan about the signals of dresses and clothes and has just dressed classic to be sure of no misunderstandings
At least I knew there was a language I wasn't in on ..!
JustBecause170 chapter 3 . 2/3/2019
I feel personally attacked by that last line it's so intense. In a good way don't get me wrong. I'm so ready for this story to eat up all my time and sanity.
JustBecause170 chapter 1 . 2/3/2019
I didn't know I needed this until I found it and now I am ever so happy that I did.

This is a work of art you magnificent thing you.
stacey.eats chapter 45 . 7/5/2018
not sure if I have reviewed before, but this is my second reading and is still one of my favorite S/A origin stories around!
splodee chapter 45 . 3/21/2018
Very nice job. This was a great, convincing read.
whirlingskirts chapter 44 . 2/28/2018
OMG! A great story and, near the end, a detour into sci fi genetics. I love it!
whirlingskirts chapter 5 . 2/26/2018
Like you I am, even 9 years later, saddened by the movie killing off Amanda - and 6 billion Vulcans. Guess that's somebody's idea of entertainment.

Your story, however, is sooo canon. I can see it happening just like this in the original universe. I'm so glad I'm reading a completed story but also glad it's relatively long - because I'm enjoying every moment and don't want it to end.
SKY UNICORN chapter 45 . 2/13/2018
I loved this story! thank You thank you! so much! this was Awesome!
Uhura the 9th chapter 45 . 11/6/2017
I like the plot to this story, it was interesting how you integrated Amanda telepathy from the eugenic wars. Also how you made her fietsy really funny. Plus the story showed corruption from all angles, that was deep. Good job on how you used Sybok he was a funny smart talking kid .
Ryanrene97 chapter 1 . 5/30/2017
This story is amazing! I loved the way you crafted Amanda and Sybok's relationship. As well as the way you didnt completely veer from cannon by planting that unease of his abilities without making him seem like a monster. Shras was a hilarious and enjoyable addition to the story, the overall humor in the story was well-timed and amazing. All the clan interactions were so informative and well constructed. amazing story! !
WebStar chapter 45 . 4/24/2017
I really enjoyed your development of this story. I especially enjoyed the original characters you created, T'Lar and Sevok. Although it has been a long time since you completed this story, I hope you haven't givenup on continuing with the sequel. I would love to read about Sybok's exile, Spock's birth and to see how Spock would interact within the Clan, especially with T'Pau. And I want a new mate for Sevok, so I hope you will eventually pick up this story once again. I found your take on pon farr very interesting as well. Great job!