Reviews for Allocations
Jenice chapter 45 . 2/4
This story was lovely! Really enjoyed it.
Jenice chapter 23 . 2/2
Wow...enjoying this take on this story. Thanks for sharing.
BoundlessLaughter chapter 45 . 1/18
Beautiful!
morena.davidson.3 chapter 45 . 12/23/2015
I love where this story ended. Things are mostly happy for them, and they are excited and looking forward to the future. I like the idea of just kind of leaving them there. I know things get difficult for them later, but its nice to just imagine them staying in that little bubble of contentment for a while. Thanks for sharing. xo
Guest chapter 45 . 9/2/2015
Well-written story with like-able, interesting characters and very good plot. I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing.
tanseynz chapter 45 . 8/26/2015
This was such a fascinating and complex story I found it hard to put down. Your Amanda was a joy, nice and stroppy yet with a practical bent that came through so often. Sarek also was interesting; far more open and relaxed than the canon, and very accepting of Amanda's friends, relatives and colleagues. The political content made for a really good plot and stopped everything becoming too saccharine.
If you return to it I'd suggest a bit of editing as some of the words you used didn't actually mean what you intended, however that is a small matter that is easily corrected, and the story is well worth the attention.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/29/2015
I have read many things over my time, and have never commented til now. Most excellent.

I thank you
romancefantasy chapter 45 . 4/12/2015
Great story. I love Sarek and Amanda and love reading about them and their "origin".
FotoDi chapter 19 . 2/11/2015
Gotta love Shras!
Supermoi chapter 43 . 8/15/2014
lol... snowman building. And I loved the Star Wars reference. I spotted a few through the story! :D
Supermoi chapter 36 . 8/14/2014
That nadia is an idiot. So judgemental and biased its not even funny. She states things as fact value about a species she knows shit about and look them down her nose from her high horses. I hate people like that. Try to be more open minded!
Supermoi chapter 35 . 8/14/2014
I love how your Vulcans purr when they're happy sleeping... lol... Its so cute. I just love Sarek period! :)
Supermoi chapter 27 . 8/14/2014
It worked :) Quite glad! And her last comment lol Dominatrix Amanda! lol that's funny.
Supermoi chapter 26 . 8/14/2014
*Mind blown byn sheer sexiness* I loved it... Really really loved it... So hooooot... *fan self*
Supermoi chapter 20 . 8/13/2014
You know, there is little defference between stupidity and bravery... Maybe she's both, or none at all. But she's strong and I'm sure she'll endure whatever comes her way.