Reviews for Allocations
SKY UNICORN chapter 45 . 2/13
I loved this story! thank You thank you! so much! this was Awesome!
Uhura the 9th chapter 45 . 11/6/2017
I like the plot to this story, it was interesting how you integrated Amanda telepathy from the eugenic wars. Also how you made her fietsy really funny. Plus the story showed corruption from all angles, that was deep. Good job on how you used Sybok he was a funny smart talking kid .
Ryanrene97 chapter 1 . 5/30/2017
This story is amazing! I loved the way you crafted Amanda and Sybok's relationship. As well as the way you didnt completely veer from cannon by planting that unease of his abilities without making him seem like a monster. Shras was a hilarious and enjoyable addition to the story, the overall humor in the story was well-timed and amazing. All the clan interactions were so informative and well constructed. amazing story! !
WebStar chapter 45 . 4/24/2017
I really enjoyed your development of this story. I especially enjoyed the original characters you created, T'Lar and Sevok. Although it has been a long time since you completed this story, I hope you haven't givenup on continuing with the sequel. I would love to read about Sybok's exile, Spock's birth and to see how Spock would interact within the Clan, especially with T'Pau. And I want a new mate for Sevok, so I hope you will eventually pick up this story once again. I found your take on pon farr very interesting as well. Great job!
kslivlib chapter 45 . 2/5/2017
Nothing is better than finding a new story except realizing it has 45 chapters! Thank you for the story. it was breathtaking. Also made my husband crazy as I stayed up until 2am two nights in a row to read it all. :)
Jenice chapter 45 . 2/4/2016
This story was lovely! Really enjoyed it.
Jenice chapter 23 . 2/2/2016
Wow...enjoying this take on this story. Thanks for sharing.
TheLaughingMage chapter 45 . 1/18/2016
Beautiful!
morena.davidson.3 chapter 45 . 12/23/2015
I love where this story ended. Things are mostly happy for them, and they are excited and looking forward to the future. I like the idea of just kind of leaving them there. I know things get difficult for them later, but its nice to just imagine them staying in that little bubble of contentment for a while. Thanks for sharing. xo
Guest chapter 45 . 9/2/2015
Well-written story with like-able, interesting characters and very good plot. I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing.
tanseynz chapter 45 . 8/26/2015
This was such a fascinating and complex story I found it hard to put down. Your Amanda was a joy, nice and stroppy yet with a practical bent that came through so often. Sarek also was interesting; far more open and relaxed than the canon, and very accepting of Amanda's friends, relatives and colleagues. The political content made for a really good plot and stopped everything becoming too saccharine.
If you return to it I'd suggest a bit of editing as some of the words you used didn't actually mean what you intended, however that is a small matter that is easily corrected, and the story is well worth the attention.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/29/2015
I have read many things over my time, and have never commented til now. Most excellent.

I thank you
Romancefantasy chapter 45 . 4/12/2015
Great story. I love Sarek and Amanda and love reading about them and their "origin".
FotoDi chapter 19 . 2/11/2015
Gotta love Shras!
Supermoi chapter 43 . 8/15/2014
lol... snowman building. And I loved the Star Wars reference. I spotted a few through the story! :D