Reviews for Allocations
rashida7777 chapter 29 . 4/23/2011
Fiddledeedee...What's wrong with sex while you are sleep? You can't tell if it's bad,...and what if it last a lloonngg time? This would make you wish that you are asleep!

It's better than watching Star Trek during the act like I've done...many times.

BTW..love the story!
Loretta Jean chapter 40 . 4/19/2011
It is kinda nice to see a story with a relationship between Amanda and Sybok. Ive enjoyed this story for a long time now and am waiting for the next update. Thank you for bringing a different side to this beloved couple.
Storylover456 chapter 40 . 4/13/2011
This is really good, please update again soon!
Moon FireStar chapter 40 . 4/13/2011
I’m at a loss for words…I was expecting a double cross but not by who… that was a total shock and all I can think is what idiots don’t they understand who she is ! And Sybok I’m so intrigued by this character I want to dig deep inside to see what makes him tick ! And that last line ..no ..the last few lines…..seriously what a way to leave us ! As always amazing update
Drawkcab chapter 40 . 4/13/2011
You are giving me a heart attack with your cliffhanger! I am starting to wonder if you have ever published anything. Deshavu... I feel like I've said that before. If you haven't you should really think about doing so. :D You are a wonderful writer.

Dearly, Drawkcab
fanficfan71 chapter 40 . 4/11/2011
Things aren't looking good at all. Thanks for the update, looking forward to your next chapter.
nonymouse1 chapter 40 . 4/11/2011
An update! YAAAYYYYYYY!

Excellent chapter. Please do not keep us hanging long. I DO love this story!
puddingcup chapter 40 . 4/11/2011
Nyehhhh! Update soon please! I want to know what's going on D:
hopefuladdict chapter 40 . 4/11/2011
Ah, the lovely author is back with a vengeance. Great chapter.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 40 . 4/11/2011
0.o They were kidnapped!

Great chapter!
wildchartermage chapter 40 . 4/11/2011
oooooo, suspense builds! PLEASE UPDATE!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 39 . 3/24/2011
I really LOVE this story. :)
hettie.ethel chapter 39 . 3/23/2011
I have just read straight through this fic and wanted to tell you how much I love it. I was looking for some Sarek/Amanda focus fic and found this on one of the ficfinder sites. I am very glad that I did.

It has great complexity and some brilliant views on Vulcan culture and Ponfarr. I have always had a weakness for Vulcan since I read Spocks World and Dwellers.

I really enjoy Shras and the friendships that Amanda has developed.

I love the introduction of Sybok in the last few chapters and find myself hoping that you will go AU on him and how his is protrayed in cannon. I am routing for a happy ending for him and a happy childhood for Spock no matter how off cannon that is.

I look forward to reading more of this story as you carry on. I am off to read some of your other stories now.

Thank you for sharing this wonderful story

Hettie
anonymous chapter 39 . 3/11/2011
MORE. NOW.
EnsignChekov chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
No human would EVER be allowed study at the Vulcan Science Academy. Spock refused to go because he would never be seen as a n equal. Just by someone who had overcome the "handicap" of being half human.
666 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »