Reviews for Tis The Season
ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Oh dear. Alex has really done it this time. Donnica is so sweet, and Lara's thought about Alex are quite interesting. Great job! :)
livingbeauty91 chapter 23 . 2/8/2005
OMG I am fucking (excuse my language), I am fucking sobbing right now! If you don't put them back together within the next two chapters, preferrably the next chapter, I will have a fucking (Language again damnit!) nervous breakdown! I will find you and kill ou if i survive myself, steal your password and finish the fic for you!

P.S.

I luv you! (Not gay, I promise, i say that to all of my friends, I have a boyfriend!)
Darlian chapter 23 . 8/6/2004
Wow...amazing stuff. This has to be one of the most dramatic fics out there. The characters are believable (great work creating and fleshing out Smoke and Corazon, you also did a good job on Hillary, Bryce, Lara and Alex's personalities) and every chapter is filled to the brim with tense excitement and humor. Please continue!
lostxxsoul16 chapter 23 . 4/16/2004
love ur story. Hopefully it has a happy ending.
astroz0mbies chapter 23 . 3/6/2004
UPDATE IT! lol this has been keeping me on edge for the longest time... Update soon!
reviewer chapter 23 . 1/31/2004
awsome plot, sweet story update soon!
Adriana DiVolpe chapter 23 . 10/18/2003
You finally updated! I thought you had given up on this story. I hoped you hadn't, because I really liked it, but I thought you had. You know what you have to do now, don't you? Give us more! ;)
freya chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
hi, what a chapter! Lara seems to have got off very lightly though even though she did pratically marry another man and never rang him! I say Lara should start to wory about Alex a bit more, they make a great family! Keep it up and please update soon!
Lara-is-my-rolemodel chapter 23 . 9/30/2003
col!This is an amazing story! i never really liked fanfics where Lara had kids but i really like this one!you have to continue!
Sadriethiel chapter 23 . 9/28/2003
I love this story!

I'm glad that you're still posting

I hope you are going to write more, and bring Lara and Alex together, please!
Madison Desdemona chapter 22 . 7/16/2003
You better update this! I Know it has been a long long time- but if you don't i swear i will kill you! This is killing me! It is sucha great story and you can't just abandon it! LOOK AT IT! Its wonderful, and i'm making you finish it! :D
lordanhur chapter 22 . 7/15/2003
wonderful i loved it
Adriana DiVolpe chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
Are you ever gonna finish this? You really should, it's great. I'll read it!
Belligerent-road-pylon chapter 22 . 5/17/2003
THAT ASS HOLE! JERK FACE WANKER...SHIT HEAD!

So what if he is unbelievably sexy! what a...Mr, if i was lara... I'd get medevil on his ASS!

Mr, good story! MORE MORE MORE!
Slone'sTravelDreamer chapter 22 . 5/3/2003
I love the story! OH MY GOD! What is Alex going to do when he wakes up in the hospital? Write more soon!