Reviews for Redeemed by an Angel
Jack139 chapter 7 . 2/19
Thank you thank you for doing a kigo story and talking about evils of slavery may there be more people willing to deal with those bastards
Concolor44 chapter 7 . 12/30/2015
I loved this story. Really. And I am 116% on-board with removing slavers from the planet. You know, actually, there are more people being held in slavery right now than in any previous century in human history. It's a HORRID problem, and very little is being done to address it, as you have so beautifully shown in your work.

The one gripe I have - and it's a small one - is that there are many spelling/punctuation/grammar errors sprinkled through the story. I was able to read past them and correct them in my mind on the fly, but a good beta reader would not go amiss.

Thought you did a commendable job handling Shego's character. Her backstory (and especially her Mom and Ba) was a delight!

Kim's reactions were spot-on. Either you know someone who has been through that, or you've been placed in that situation yourself. (Or you do ridiculously exhaustive research.)

Goes into Favorites.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Can you FEEL the paradigm shift? It's positively tectonic.

Gonna go out on a limb here and posit that something similar happened to Tegan when she was young. I'm waiting for the soul-searing flashback.

I found this story in Dragonplay3r94's Favorite Stories list, in case you wonder about that sort of thing (I know I do).
Dr. Rex Greylin chapter 7 . 7/18/2015
After reading this for what seems like the eightieth time, I had to comment. Drakken and the Henches turned out to be monsters to that poor girl. I love the way that Kim's decision to help Tegan (both with Tuyen and the well deserved "punishment") comes about and the organic evolution of their relationship was well done. Kim's reactions to her first "mission" hit me as especially apropos for someone who, while extremely principled and truly good, is still ignorant of the depths of man's inhumanity to man. Heck of a way to go from Neutral-Good to Chaotic-Good in one game session. :-)

I can't help but wonder what will happen when the hunters become the hunted, though. It's just a matter of time before the bad guys start figuring things out and the brown stuff gets aerated. (Sequel, mayhap?)

Kudos!
~Doc
Orionslave chapter 7 . 7/14/2015
Great story although the ending feels kinda rushed too me.
Daryl chapter 7 . 2/18/2015
i love this story, this chapter especially is so great
scifijoe chapter 7 . 2/15/2015
This was an interesting story. Drakken really went over the line. I like Tegan's name. I also, like the fact that Tegan is quarter Vietnamese. Overall, this story was both exciting and very violent.
RebRobles16 chapter 7 . 1/28/2015
This was an excellent story. I really love it!
ClockedReaders chapter 7 . 12/12/2014
Just goes to show what happens when you push people beyond their boundries although I have to say things developed rather well once tegan decided to deal with things
HairyLimey chapter 7 . 8/26/2014
Ok you do know that this story is screaming for a sequel don't you?...right?
melb623 chapter 7 . 8/23/2014
I really liked this fic. Did you write a sequel? If not then that is okay. I'll be reading more of your KiGo stories. You are a wonderful writer. :)
ShadowDancer01 chapter 7 . 4/1/2014
A nice tale of redemption that is also a tale of falling from grace. Given the situation in the story the characters actions are quite believable.
KiwiKugai chapter 7 . 2/2/2014
I remember beginning to read this story a year ago but never got round to finishing it. Did this time.

An interesting tale and well worth the reread of the first four chapters I had to do to refresh my memory.

*Two Thumbs Up*
M.D.G1986 chapter 7 . 12/15/2013
not a bad story. pretty interesting concept and kind of neat to see kim get all badass like that. The only thing I can say against this story is that some of the lines were kind of corny, but that just made me laugh so its all good.
Mimico Florido chapter 5 . 10/24/2013
Forgot to mention... The kitten/purring thing? PERFECT *-*
I always saw Shego/Tegan as a panther, rawr.