Reviews for Redeemed by an Angel
Daryl chapter 7 . 2/18
i love this story, this chapter especially is so great
scifijoe chapter 7 . 2/15
This was an interesting story. Drakken really went over the line. I like Tegan's name. I also, like the fact that Tegan is quarter Vietnamese. Overall, this story was both exciting and very violent.
RebRobles16 chapter 7 . 1/28
This was an excellent story. I really love it!
ClockedReaders chapter 7 . 12/12/2014
Just goes to show what happens when you push people beyond their boundries although I have to say things developed rather well once tegan decided to deal with things
HairyLimey chapter 7 . 8/26/2014
Ok you do know that this story is screaming for a sequel don't you?...right?
melb623 chapter 7 . 8/23/2014
I really liked this fic. Did you write a sequel? If not then that is okay. I'll be reading more of your KiGo stories. You are a wonderful writer. :)
ShadowDancer01 chapter 7 . 4/1/2014
A nice tale of redemption that is also a tale of falling from grace. Given the situation in the story the characters actions are quite believable.
KiwiKugai chapter 7 . 2/2/2014
I remember beginning to read this story a year ago but never got round to finishing it. Did this time.

An interesting tale and well worth the reread of the first four chapters I had to do to refresh my memory.

*Two Thumbs Up*
M.D.G1986 chapter 7 . 12/15/2013
not a bad story. pretty interesting concept and kind of neat to see kim get all badass like that. The only thing I can say against this story is that some of the lines were kind of corny, but that just made me laugh so its all good.
Mimico Florido chapter 5 . 10/24/2013
Forgot to mention... The kitten/purring thing? PERFECT *-*
I always saw Shego/Tegan as a panther, rawr.
Mimico Florido chapter 7 . 10/24/2013
I'm sorry for resuming all the chapters on only one review.
First, as I'm not that good with Shego adopting her "real name", but I totally accepted it because it isn't some name that starts with "S". I'm tired of those XD or at least the most used ones, Sharon, Shirley, Sheila, blarg.
Second, I liked how you never went with drama with the sex part (as in never mentioned any previous partners or lack thereof), but focused on more relevant things, like reaction to killing (I like romance development and a little "onscreen" fooling around like anyone, but the previous partners thing can be annoying when it gets in the way of the relationship). So it was good and relieving.
Third but not less important, I just loved this concept, all of it, it's an amazing story, well written too. There could a little more detail here and there, but I like the lack of detail of some others things, so it all evens out. Like how her brother was never mentioned by the girl, even after the nightmare, I'm not sure about how I feel about this, maybe she didn't like him much, but if you went with the "family path" things would get boring fairly quickly, so I'm glad you didn't. The new family "feels" better without exposition about this, it can be implied if one really wants to see it, but nah, it would have to be a masochistic reader (like the fights between Kim and Shego in the relationship being physical and Shego's problems with her brothers were almost implied before you mentioned them, but one could easily not even remember them).
While a sequel would be welcomed, I think the ending is good and going further without something hard (world shaking or something) to sustain it would be boring, unless it was some muchi fluffy slice of life.
Be well and good work! 3
Blue Coronna chapter 7 . 9/4/2013
Love that fic. Any plans for a sequel?
silverdiamond18 chapter 7 . 1/26/2013
In chapter 3 I think "Thank you" in Vietnamese should be "xin cảm ơn" vì the word "bạn" in "cảm ơn bạn" that mean Tuyen and Kim is in the same age. So beacause Kim is her mom and older than Tuyen. So just say "cảm ơn" or more polite "xin cảm ơn". And "you're welcome" translated in VN is "Bạn đang được chào đón" but no one in Vietnamese says that. "You're welcome" is exactly and fluently is "Không có chi" sound like "no problem"in English (cause "no problem" is synonym to "you're welcome"). Uhm this is my opinion hope you don't hate it. The words is the only negative but the fic is great. Cảm ơn :).
silverdiamond18 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
When i see the name Tuyen, although don't need to read all chapter i can see that this name sound like Vietnamese _. Uhm! Where did you get that name :). I love how Shego worried for Tuyen. She's really warm and care for Tuyen :).
KM Rune chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
I just started reading KP fics and I was please to see this after reading Written in the Body. I like this story a lot and I think you did a great job.

I am wondering if you are planing to write a sequel to this though. I love. Trust me but at the same time the story feels like there could be more. Kim had that dream about the three of them and Tuyen calling them moms. I think there is still a lot you could do with this storyline.

Great story.