Reviews for Looking Forward to Something
Cute keep going
supasoph chapter 3 . 8/25/2009
more!
Calizona chapter 3 . 6/22/2009
So... you are going to right their date right? ]because you are an amazing writer and i am lacking Calizona/Calzone whaterver fanfic. and this is one of my favourites. so... their date?
Cellen8 chapter 3 . 6/4/2009
again thx4sharing
Cellen8 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
I like your version very much

in my country the season isn't send yet so I try to grab everything I can

the fanfics are mostly better than the "real screen" event, but you know

who cares XD

so thx for sharing
hopelessxlove chapter 3 . 5/2/2009
diggin this
Erikatica chapter 3 . 4/19/2009
Hey! Nice job on these, em! I read all three chapters, each one improved on the last. I could tell you were getting more comfortable and in the groove as you went along. Enjoyed your attention to detail (art on the walls) and the humor. Neat how you incorporated what we DID see with what we didn't. Amazing first effort! Looking forward to reading more. Keep going! :-) E
torreslove chapter 3 . 3/28/2009
This was beautifully written. I love that how you get inside of Arizona's head and give us a glimpse of what she may be thinking. Love it :)
donnaxyz chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Hey emarie,

Just wanted to comment on your story. I rate it a million stars out of five, heh. I already commented over on the ABC board, but I thought I should give a high five and a thumbs up on your actual journal page (or whatever the official name for this is), in hopes that all this enthusiasm will encourage you to write more (I think IAdoreCAllie would back me up on that notion).

There's something very soothing about your style of writing, kind of like someone is reading me a bedtime story in a very gentle voice when I read your stories. I won't go on too much or I will risk sounding creepy, but I super-like it. Super.

P.S. I like the detail about the belly button. Cute.
svulove chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Aw
vargagirl chapter 2 . 3/22/2009
very, very nice. you did a great job giving more life to Arizona's character and actions. I enjoyed getting into her head, and what you wrote made sense. great story. you should write more on this pairing, I love them together and your writing is perfect.
Stephie2009 chapter 2 . 3/3/2009
i cannot wait to see where this is going !
Tweyelite chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
That was awesome! You so need to continue this :) Please?
Zohh chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
This was interesting. We could always use more Arizona stories, sine there's little to be known about her.

Just make sure that when writing dialog you use the correct quotation marks. The doubled ones, ".