Reviews for The Sad Story of Aro
Guest chapter 8 . 11/2/2014
why?!
midnight chapter 8 . 7/30/2012
OMG! i almost died of laughter it was so hard not to laugh!
Bitches-Love-Canons chapter 8 . 2/29/2012
OMMFG! POOR EDWARD! WTF? ROFLMFAO!
TwilightSky15 chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
ROFL! XD fave parts in this chapter:

By the time Edward pulled his Volvo into the Cullen's driveway, Bella had already smacked her head on the dashboard five times, and Edward

had almost ripped the steering wheel off the dashboard. Aro's crying had gone from high to low throughout the drive.

When Edward parked the car, Bella quickly hopped out and ran into the house crying, "Yes! Silence!"

lol wow! XD

Edward frowned and went to smack his head on his car. Then he realized this would dent his lovely Volvo, so he went and smacked his head on

Rosalie's BMW instead.

lol! XD that poor poor BMW! XD
TwilightSky15 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
lol! this is funny! XD fave parts in this chapter:

Bella shook her head and walked over to the garbage can. Lying there, sobbing without tears, was Aro.

"See, I told you it was a psycho!" Edward said.

This made Aro cry harder.

LOL! XD I agree with Aro! XD

"Hey, uh, are you, okay?" Bella asked slowly.

Aro sniffled and looked up at them. Edward quickly wrapped one arm around Bella in a protecting way. All he could hear in Aro's thoughts were:

They're so mean, they're so mean, I like ice cream...

lol! the I like ice cream was random...and he can't even eat ice cream!

"They left me!" Aro cried.

"Who?" Bella asked.

"The Volturi." Edward whispered.

"They said I wasn't cool enough! So they left me here!" Aro sobbed.

thats kind of a stupid and childish reason to kick him out

"Where do we take him?" Bella said over Aro's loud sobs.

"To La Push so the wolves can have him," Edward chuckled.

Bella didn't find this funny though.

lol! XD I would totally joke about that! XD

great story! I like it so I will keep reading! :D
Gazlover12-Canada chapter 3 . 11/9/2010
luv it
Kristen chapter 8 . 9/30/2010
Hahaha that is the funniest fic I have ever read... Ur hilArious...
LadyGrelka chapter 8 . 7/14/2010
LMAO oh my that was funny. Aro tried to get into Edwards pants. Well if Bella wants to get laid now is the perfect time for it, because Edward is going to want to perg himself of what just happened.
LadyGrelka chapter 6 . 7/14/2010
Well there is another hole in Esme's wall. And wow he wants to become a part of there family, I don't think that that will go over too well. The Cullen's are going to figure out a way to get him back with his brothers.
LadyGrelka chapter 5 . 7/14/2010
lol I guess this will teach Edward to listen in on someones conversations. All tho Esme is not going to be happy about the hole in the wall.
LadyGrelka chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
Well its not really surprising that Aro is acting like this. He is a bit eccentric. Not to forget a drama queen.
LadyGrelka chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
Edward should have known not to fuck with Rose's car.
LadyGrelka chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Wow Aro being a drama queen and Edward being an ass what a surprise hehe. but Edward is right Carlisle will know what to do about Aro.
KAtaraBendsFire chapter 8 . 6/24/2010
You ruined everything with this last chapter "sigh"
Aztilen-chan chapter 8 . 3/19/2010
LOL I really enjoyed this story it was kind of weird, but not in a bad way. I think it was really funny!