Reviews for Breaking My Back Just to Know Your Name
superdede chapter 15 . 10/12/2010
great great story!
LetMeIn1812 chapter 15 . 8/28/2010
Awe! The ending was just amazing. "All we need is a limo" "I know you have one" brilliant! OMG. I am grinning ear to ear, it was perfection.
louboutinlove chapter 15 . 8/25/2010
This was great. But I have to say that the best part about it is the dialogue. You've made their banter into an art form. I think it's what I missed the most when they were together on the show. And I loved that observation about Blair being worse than him for taking him back. Brilliant. Anyhoo, kudos!
QueenBee10 chapter 15 . 8/23/2010
loved it
wrighthangal chapter 15 . 8/23/2010
AWWW finally. *chessy grin*
JNYC chapter 15 . 8/23/2010
Wow. This chapter was bomb! I'm gonna re-read this cus it was just to amazing..3

Their banter, sexual tension, and love/hate relationship is amazing , .. I mss that on the show
thegoodgossipgirl chapter 15 . 8/23/2010
*BRB FANGIRLING*

Amazing chapter, I don't watch the show anymore, but this made me squeal! I loved it seriously. I think you should really continue this. I don't know why you don't get more reviews that you should.

I felt bad for Chuck when Blair sort-of rejected him, and felt really bad for him when he was sulking at the bar, but I thought Blair was amaing, the way she berated him for thinking she wouldnt want to marry him.

Ah, you write them so well!
LetMeIn1812 chapter 14 . 8/6/2010
Wow I loved this one!

I showed B at her most bitchiest and I have missed that. Her on her crusade to prove that Chuck Bass is in there somewhere and he is always drawn to Blair Waldorf.

I adored their kiss at the bar how he knew and she knew just how things were turning and how her plan was working.

I loved seeing the Queen B back in her full form and out to fight.
JNYC chapter 14 . 8/3/2010
amazeballs ! omg , i loved this chapter SFM!
LuLu.LG chapter 13 . 6/16/2010
great chapter and i cand definitely see blair as a junkie. update soon!
READER120 chapter 13 . 6/16/2010
this was amazing u totally understand chuck and blair as characters
LuLu.LG chapter 12 . 5/20/2010
put shortly - this is great
JNYC chapter 12 . 5/19/2010