Reviews for Coastal Tales
Ragnelle chapter 8 . 5/5/2010
A nice chapter, it made me chuckle. Of course Aragorn is not old, he is not even half-way through life ;)
LisaG16 chapter 7 . 1/20/2010
And I love Aragorn even more! Fearless saver of stranded kittens! Loved it!
LisaG16 chapter 6 . 1/20/2010
Ha ha ha! That was funny...great tie in to Thorongil!
LisaG16 chapter 4 . 1/20/2010
I love the vision of Aragorn surrounded by children and entertaining them with stories. Very sweet! :)
Deandra chapter 7 . 1/12/2010
Yes, tis me - late as usual! Am slowly getting caught up on reading. And just what do your "roommates" think of you writing dog stories?

But leave it to our ruling pair to find mischief wherever they go. Glad you are back to this. Is it finished or is there more still to come?

- Deandra
Wtiger5 chapter 7 . 1/9/2010
This was totally sweet. I can see Aragorn climbing down to retrieve that kitten. Great chapter
Animekitty47 chapter 7 . 1/8/2010
Aw, how cute! And health and happiness to you too, dear authoress!
Silivren Tinu chapter 7 . 1/7/2010
This was an extended version of a prompt fic you posted a while ago, wasn't it? I could remember parts of it, but other parts seemed completely new to me. I liked the idea that Aragorn might have married Finduilas had he not lost his heart to Arwen before he ever came to Gondor. It certainly gives food for thought. ;-) I have to agree with Aragorn that things have turned out perfectly the way they are, though. I just love that the two of them are willing to take such a risk for saving that poor little kitten. Belfalas greyhounds indeed seem to be very special. Loved it! :)
acacia59601 chapter 7 . 1/6/2010
Health and happiness to you too! May the muse always inspire!
JuliaAurelia chapter 7 . 1/6/2010
Extremely cute-I can just picture Aragorn and Fara rescuing the kitten!
Stoneage Woman chapter 6 . 12/2/2009
Ha ha, that's hilarious. I loved Faramir choking on his fish. Well done. :D
Elenothar chapter 6 . 11/21/2009
So it isn't public knowledge yet that Aragorn is Thorongil? That might provide for some more mirth in the future...
Sarahbarr17 chapter 6 . 11/21/2009
This chapter really made me smile!

Sarah x
Animekitty47 chapter 6 . 11/20/2009
*bursts out laughing* I was right! I figured it out! Yay for me! ;) Love the irony. XD
Silivren Tinu chapter 6 . 11/20/2009
LOL, that was priceless! I think even Faramir can't deny that "Captain Thorongil" deserves all the praise heaped upon him. *g* I like the thought that Aragorn's earlier deeds are still well-remembered, even if people don't know that the man who did them actually was their king. Loved it! :)
86 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »