Reviews for Coastal Tales
Deandra chapter 6 . 11/19/2009
*lol* Interesting and different tale you weave here! And at least Faramir was appeased to know that Aragorn was not slighted, only worshiped under one of his many other names!

- Deandra

said Faramir as they left Belfadas - typo
JuliaAurelia chapter 6 . 11/19/2009
ROLMAO! If only they knew! Aragorn's modesty serves him well in this case.
Mirach chapter 6 . 11/19/2009
I had to grin broadly at Aragorn's situation here, and I think he's enjoying it too. Very nice chapter!
cap red chapter 6 . 11/19/2009
Woop. I love all the mentions of Captain Thorongil, and I had to smile at the irony of it all. Aragorn attending a feast in his honour and no one knows that it is him at all. *Wipes away tears*, you just made my day!

Cap ;)
Stoneage Woman chapter 5 . 10/28/2009
This was a lovely little episode, my favourite so far. I do love Aragorn the healer who loves his people. I also smiled at how much they're both missing their wives and kids. Well done!
Mirach chapter 5 . 10/24/2009
With every next chapter of this story you remind me on the legends about a good king. I think every nation has such legends - a king who cares for his people, who goes among the simple folk in disguise and rewards faithfulness... Here it is King Mathias, in Czech King Ječmínek, I think king Arthur is portrayed so in some legends. He seems like a legend, and yet he is a living man (well, in the story at least, you know what I mean...), trying to do his best during his whole life, Strider just like Elessar. For that, he has my deepest regards.
Animekitty47 chapter 5 . 10/8/2009
Ah, Aragorn! If only actual rulers were more like him and less like the reeve. T-T Anyway, great job, love the family discussion at the end. :D
Deandra chapter 5 . 10/7/2009
Certainly not the King and Steward these people were expecting, in all their humility and kindness. But Aragorn could not act otherwise.

- Deandra
Silivren Tinu chapter 5 . 10/7/2009
This was a wonderful story, Linda! I liked how Aragorn and Faramir were clearly missing their wives and children at the beginning, and I absolutely loved how Aragorn and Faramir took care of Mardil after Roheryn's hoof had caught him! I've got to say the reeve's reaction didn't impress me very much. ;-) Aragorn certainly is the king everone would like to have. *sigh* Poor Aragorn, though - I think he would have very much prefered taking a simple meal in that cottage to 'enjoying' the reeve's banquet. *g* Loved it! :)
Elenothar chapter 5 . 10/7/2009
So like Aragorn to feel responsible... He continues to amaze the people ;)
acacia59601 chapter 5 . 10/6/2009
Great chapter, I loved it!
JuliaAurelia chapter 5 . 10/6/2009
A beautiful chapter. I love Aragorn and Fara thinking about what their ladies and children were doing in MT, and of course loved Aragorn in healer-mode.
Wtiger5 chapter 5 . 10/6/2009
I love this. It so fits the verse that you have at the beginning. Great chapter.
Stoneage Woman chapter 4 . 10/1/2009
Ha, ha, this was hilarious. The little girl was so cute! Poor Faramir, he had to listen to all that poetry...
Mirach chapter 4 . 9/9/2009
That was very sweet story, the teacher seems like a prototype of his profession )
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »