Reviews for Coastal Tales
Elenothar chapter 4 . 9/9/2009
Clever Aragorn ;)

He does seem to have a way with children...
Animekitty47 chapter 4 . 9/9/2009
I can see why you wrote this for that particular prompt! Its so cute! XD
Silivren Tinu chapter 4 . 9/9/2009
LOL! That was so sweet. You make me wish to be a child again and have Aragorn as a teacher! If he weren't king already, he would make a wonderful teacher indeed (and I would have loved to get "lessons" like that). Loved it! :)
Deandra chapter 4 . 9/8/2009
Looks like Aragorn did have the better time of the two, though it might be interesting to know how Faramir fared. He seems equally "inventive" as his king to be able to improve the situation!

Virtuella chapter 4 . 9/8/2009
Aww, this is so sweet. A wonderful lesson in how not to teach children...
JuliaAurelia chapter 4 . 9/8/2009
The picture of Aragorn telling the kids stories is adorable! I would say the visit to Belfalas is most certainly going well so far.
Stoneage Woman chapter 3 . 8/7/2009
Man...I wish I could frolic around in the sea- Delhi is way too hot! I totally empathize with Faramir and Aragorn. :D
Deandra chapter 3 . 8/1/2009
I could use a little R&R on the shore myself, especially with such fine "scenery" as the king and his steward! Pleasant chapter to give them a bit of respite.

Shubaltz Crazist chapter 3 . 7/28/2009
_ Sweet, a happy chapter! _ SC
Animekitty47 chapter 3 . 7/27/2009
A break in the action to go with your break from the story? Well, I hope you do continue this one. Oo, new stories too? Are they all one-shots?
Silivren Tinu chapter 3 . 7/27/2009
This is such a perfect summertime story! I wish I could be there and plunge into the water right alongside them, but I guess Aragorn and Farmir would take to their heels the moment they spot a woman on the beach. *g* I loved their playfulness and bantering! :)
acacia59601 chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
Great little chapter! Update when you can!
JuliaAurelia chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
Poor Aragorn, going from freedom as a Ranger to having to maintain the royal dignity must have been particularly hard for him. I am glad that you found a way to let him and Fara swim and cool off without having to worry about gossip.
Virtuella chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
Oh, I like the seaside descriptions you've added. What a lovely piece of fluff this is!
Deandra chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
Whee! I'm catching up a little!

I think I would agree with Raksha - put bells on the boys and send a whole eored to guard them! They do tend to get into much mischief when left to their own devices!

I also agree that this is a great plotline. Those in and around Minas Tirith might be more worshipful of Aragorn, but the outlying realms would be distanced from him. Corruption such as this would very believably have taken place and it would be difficult for Aragorn to visit everywhere and keep an eye on things. In some ways, being such a man of honor and being used to living with Elves and the Dunedain (so that he expects others to be equally honorable), I can see him being blindsided by such corruption. Politics will take some time for him to get used to, but I'm sure he'll be very effective once he realizes the true situation.

Looking forward to more.