Reviews for Coastal Tales
Silivren Tinu chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
I enjoyed re-reading this story/chapter and am looking forward to more! :)

Almut
january3 chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Thank You!I so love your stories and the deep and complex relationship you are creating between Aragorn and Faramir. Sometimes it seems that you are the only Lord of the Rings writer of any quality still producing tales! I check every day to see if you've added to your works! You just made my day!
Tracey Claybon chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Great start to the new story - but I have to ask - did Aragorn ever reveal that he and Faramir actualy ever reveal that they were King and Steward to the villagers in A Time to Reap?

T
Laume chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Does that mean Faramir and Imrahil reconciled after A Time to Reap?
acacia59601 chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Wow, cool first chapter! I can't wait to see what you have planned!
DXRULES103 chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
I can't wait to see what happens next!
JuliaAurelia chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
A very good beginning, and I especially liked Arwen in this chapter. Looking forward to more!
Annawen Ereiniel chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Yay, Linda! I'd been hoping you'd do another multi-chapter fic involving my favorite King and Steward. I can't wait to see what all is going to happen to them on their little seaside vacation...Arwen's musing that a lot can happen in two weeks bodes well, I hope, for some interesting adventures to come. Can I also say that I love the epigraph? You always pick such beautiful quotations, and I like "Sea-Fever" very much.

Wishing you happy writing,

Annawen
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Yay! You did start something new! XD So, now I shall actually have to read something of yours were I need to wait for updates! O.O

I should totally know this, but my brain isn't coperating at the moment, who are the White Company?

Ok, I know its some kinda song or verse so there's no reason for it to make perfect grammatical sense but for 'I must down to the seas again, for the call of the running tide' is there a 'go' in there?
Mirach chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
A new adventure begins! Your portrayal of the friendship between Aragorn and Faramir is the most beutiful I've ever read and I'm looking forward to see more of their adventures in the coastal towns.

Please, check the Author's Note in my story "The Song in the Darkness".
black4minister chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
yey! you've started a new story! i love your friendship stories so much. and now you're going to put them in trouble with a guard of six men? well i won't pretend that isn't very plausable.

can't wait to see what happens when they get out on the open road.
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6