Reviews for A Marriage Inconvenienced
vashappen chapter 1 . 2/10
Brb
LIQUIDCELL chapter 21 . 10/15/2021
What a glorious story! Thank you.
Green Alba chapter 21 . 5/26/2021
This story was in my favs and this is my second reading. I was one of the lucky one, I found the story after it was completed so it spared me the heartache of waiting years for the epilogue like some of your earlier readers. I tried to look at the review I would have left at the time to see if my perception had changed but could not find it. So this review is a belated thank you for writing your story.

What I loved most was the depth you gave your characters. Even OC, like Kasumi or the old neighbour are likeable and full of layers.

That focus on developing the virus background makes all the difference in buying into your story. Same with the impairment from Kakashi's sharingan and how he turned out stronger without it, it was very well-thought-out.

Kakashi and Sakura, the main stars of the show, get your full character development attention. Especially Kakashi... The insights we get into his mind makes your story unique.
Big appreciation for making Kakashi someone who wants Sakura to be an equal rather than conforming to what her boyfriend wants her to be, therefore denying her nature and potential. I think this message can never be repeated enough.

Norio played his part well. He was not detestable so that is credible with Sakura being fond of him, and you highlight how he represents an escape for Sakura.

Overall I think your story improves overtime. It started like a light hearted story with a touch of humour, with Kakashi just deciding he's going to marry Sakura just because.! Making me believe he was going to be like a Maito Gai to Sakura, running after her with unrequited attention until she gives in. But the story is deceptive as it gets pretty serious, with some unequal parts like the bandit attack on the caravan which fell like a crackfic. But the last part of the story is very strong. I loved how the plot came together and ties up any loose ends, such as that last minute surprise plot with Sasuke.

For the epilogue, I would have liked to see a bit more of Sakura's insights and maybe a bit of the marriage itself just to get a proper feel good feeling that she loves Kakashi, which is still pretty much implied rather than said and felt.

The moon comment made me snort. That movie plot was just so weird.

I'm glad you still get reviews. It is totally deserved and testament to the quality of your story.
RusBallerina chapter 21 . 5/14/2021
I am laughing
so
hard
it hurts.
YES! CONGRATULATIONS TO KAKASHI AND YAMATO!
This story was honestly so sweet. I've only read a few stories that REALLY touch up on the character's emotions.
Sakura's inner turmoil brought tears to my eyes. When Kakashi told Sakura about his depression, I had a lump in my throat the whole time.
Gosh this was beautiful. It was so well written too! I can see all the effort you put into this story.
Thank you so much for sharing this story with us!
Guest chapter 21 . 5/6/2021
Nice epilogue but I felt kind of let down. It felt rushed. I never got the feeling that Sakura really fell in love with Kakashi. She avoided him after Sasuke's death, saw Kakashi break down and then I want to marry you, let elope. I guess better a completed story than a uncompleted one. Thank you it was fun and enjoyable.
Guest chapter 20 . 5/5/2021
To bad Sasuke had to die. I would,have loved to see what would have happened if he was healed by Sakura.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/5/2021
The sad thing is that Sasuke does not even love her. Poor Sakura.
Loreadana chapter 21 . 5/5/2021
Wow what a ride this story was, amazing insight into Kakashi's mind in last chapters
kagomeLove2 chapter 8 . 5/4/2021
Ooh my gosh what an ending lloooollll.
kagomeLove2 chapter 1 . 5/3/2021
LOL Kakashi and his plan. Lol.
90saolchatroom chapter 21 . 4/21/2021
Wow. Just wow.

WOW

This was a treat and then some. Thank you
sakuraaabae chapter 21 . 3/23/2021
This was such an amazing story, I couldn’t put it down. I’m so happy for Sakura and Kakashi and their family. The turns of event with Sasuke was surprising and really sad but Sakura got her closure and that’s all I needed. She deserves all the happiness in the world.
sakuraaabae chapter 17 . 3/23/2021
I was very curious about those names but what they really meant for Sakura is worst than I thought. THIS HURTS. Poor Sakura. Sasuke needs to be put down. I’m afraid of when Sakura has to face him again but I hope she remembers all the people who do care about her, especially Kakashi and that that will give her the strength to stand up to Sasuke.
Maria Paula chapter 21 . 2/2/2021
I love all of it, from the very beginning you got me on the edge of my seat, thanks for writing this beautiful fic!
alienbutt chapter 21 . 1/12/2021
this was truely a beautiful story , it was well written and the plot played out beautifully but it did leave me with a sense of mealoncoly