Reviews for A Marriage Inconvenienced
Rereading this and I still love it just as much. Stayed up till 6am, I just couldn't resist!
mitsukakashi chapter 21 . 9/9
That whole "Hatake Kiss" thing is the cutest. And I love how this whole thing was devoid of kisses between the two but the romance is still palpable without the need to get physical. Also, that "Congratulations Kakashi and Yamato" was brilliant. Lovely writing. Bless you!
50blades chapter 21 . 9/9
This is such an amazing story. It is well written. Definitely among my top 3 kakasaku fanfics. The absence of lemons did not take away from the story. I can't wait to read it again.
ravensuchiha chapter 21 . 9/6
This was unbeliefably beautiful! I liked their growth and the depth you gave them.
K chapter 21 . 9/1
This is really beautiful. I’m glad you gave Kakashi a chance to heal. Great story!
xyra23 chapter 21 . 8/13
this is a great story. it's sad on what happened to sasuke. the epilogue is a gem, so beautiful got me crying and laughing..
iluvstorys chapter 21 . 8/4
That was absolutely beautiful and this epilogue was amazing...the proposal to elope that came out of nowhere, the matchmaking lady's deduction and her having already made clothes in anticipation of it, and OMG the banner...that was brilliant...of course, the brilliant way you managed to do justice to the romance genre without a single kiss and their new form of showing affection really touched me...I am really glad I had the pleasure of reading this fic in one go.
Mbreazy19 chapter 21 . 7/5
Loved this story it was super cute
sarahmchugs chapter 21 . 6/10
This is an absolutely amazing fanfic. It had just the right amount of sad and funny.
Secret.Identities chapter 21 . 5/24
That was sweet :D I was laughing when they returned to Konoha; a few hints in and I realized what the whole gay rumor would end in hahaha.
sovandeprins chapter 17 . 5/4
Loved this chapter. It was amazing to see what happened to sakura and I cant even imagine how it would feel like to basically have... everything you thought was real for what you thought was NINE years ripped away from you just like that. You painted the image really nicely, with the fact that she can still fell the phantom touches of her children and spell stuff about them. Its a true memory that was fabricated in mere seconds.

The only complaint I have (and I assume this has already been pointed out, but- ;; yeah) is that in the chapter before this, you wrote that sakura dis in fact break the gifts from the nations. This is of course just a misstake from writing chapters separate from each other at separate times and I get that. Still, if you ever get the time - perhaps change that? Either that she did ir didnt break them. It personally took me out of the experience a little bit, so it would make the story flow better at that point if it was fixed.

Either way - Thank you so much for writing!
Lindt Luirae chapter 10 . 5/1
Hahahahahahah oh my god! Poor Naruto I’m cackling. Kakashi is too much for anyone.
Lindt Luirae chapter 9 . 4/30
Gai should be promoted to Konoha’s emotional beast hahhahah
Lindt Luirae chapter 8 . 4/30
Omggg yesss more kakashi x tomio kisses ahhahah I love this
Lindt Luirae chapter 4 . 4/30
Kakashi is completely relentless I love it