Reviews for A Marriage Inconvenienced
Aura the Artist chapter 17 . 11/13
Oh my gosh! This is so sad. This concept in general makes me so emotional - just the fucking psychological torture... Very well written! Makes me cry
Loulou713 chapter 21 . 10/27
Very cute story! Fun and refreshing KakaSaku concept. :)
JordanGG13 chapter 1 . 10/9
Okay so I loved the line where Kakashi was dreading that Anko may be the only choice to be the matriarch of his new clan... Perfect wording made me choke on my beer
aqua-love-angel-13 chapter 21 . 9/30
Wow! The patience in this story amazing! I absolutely adored it, and it has easily become, by far, my favorite Sakura X Kakashi story. Thank you for writing this piece!
Hatake Kakashi was jonin at 10yo ( but it ok bc this is only a fanfic..not Naruto anime) and obito died at 13yo ( he and rin was 3-4 years older than Kakashi)
Kagomaru chapter 21 . 8/7
I have also been gone from FF for a while and this is the first story I've re-read since returning. It was (just like the first time around), a pleasure. This story is fun and cute with enough seriousness to give it depth without becoming depressing.
Thank you for such a lovely story! :)
eeearnest chapter 21 . 8/2
Lulu im about to die. This is literally one of the besttttt stories i have ever read and if i ever get around to printing out fanfiction and creating a physical library you better bet your ass this one will be included. I absolutely love your writing style and attention to detail. I know it took a while, but im very glad you decided to finish this, the ending was well worth it love. (HONESTLY I STILL HAVE NO IDEA HOE YOUR STORY HAS ELUDED ME FOR SO LONg) i know my past reasons but then again it wasnt that ling ago that i switched so it probably wouldnt have been in january when you posted the ending. I think you should make more stories with insight into how the ninja world ticks with anxiety and ptsd. Excellent writing. Top notch story.
Love and roses
Liz
Slytherin84ever chapter 21 . 7/13
Loved this story! Am a big fan of all your work
tiny.tanaka chapter 1 . 7/3
My heart broke and mended and broke again. It was such a cute story. I wished there was more romance between the two of them, but that's okay. Keep up the good work!
Someone chapter 21 . 6/27
I have to say, that even though I didn't cry, this story broke my heart. I loved every bit of it, you are a great writer, keep on with it.

My favourite part was the talk between Sasuke and Sakura, I literally heard the crack sound as my heart broke; it was a short scene but it meant everything. I have to say it was the best, really. When she realizes in the cave that he's sick and didn't meant what he did and she looked underneath the underneath, it was just, wow.

I would've like the epilogue different, maybe more focused in Kakashi and develop that he accomplished what he wanted from the beginning, but it was good nevertheless. I laughed really hard with the welcoming party.

I hope to see more from you, you are really talented and have a way with words. Till your next story!

baibai
Nemu chapter 4 . 6/24
Aw DAMN, Kakashi! And here I thought you were being cold, calculating, and entirely too rational about this whole marriage thing, and here you are, making me swoon just about as much as Sakura! XD

Even if Sakura's not going to have a fun time resisting him, I know I will! This is so FUN!
Nemu chapter 2 . 6/24
I love the detail and wittiness in this story so far! I also love the idea of Kakashi doing the pursuing, since in many of the other stories, Sakura is doing most of the work. It's going to be interesting to see how she reacts to his attention, especially with them not being entirely pure.

I just about hyperventilated from silent laughter when Kakashi thought back to the Raikage discussing tapestries. But hey, it's not implausible that the rough and tough Raikage has a taste for the finer arts. Heehee
tuesady chapter 21 . 5/21
This was incredible to read. A lot to absorb with the different plot lines, but it is apparent that you have put a lot of time to humanize the different characters. I appreciate you finishing this work! Best wishes to your current and future creations; I'm thankful KakaSaku is part of them.
Stunning Sunset chapter 21 . 5/21
This was a really nice story!
Hopeful-z chapter 21 . 5/13
I read this story about two years ago, and it was a light and happy one in my mind, but in the Epilogue you incorporated Canon Kakashi and changed the image.
Don't get me wrong. I love angsty Kakashi, but it just didn't fit in your stoty. Your Kakashi was not the depressed, anti social man of the Canon. He was light hearted and somehow content with his life. He was not resigned and knew what he wanted and fought for it. Canon Kakashi is not like that and so there is a disparity between the story and the Epilogue that does not sit well with me.

But despite this I really liked your story and enjoyed it very much.
Keep up the good work