Reviews for Therapy
Kokoa Kirkland chapter 18 . 10/2
I love the story :hearts:
Only I want to know Sasuke's mind about everything, specially Naruto.
JeslynBoo chapter 18 . 9/23
This was actually the first of your Naruto stories that I read, found doing a search for these two, and I didn't even look at or notice that the author name was one I knew until after I got started readinglooked to see what else you had in your catalog. {smack} It was late, what can I say. Just had to re-read it, because... 3!
Mily-y chapter 18 . 9/22
That story was amazing! You're really one of my favourite English-speaking author for Naruto/Sasuke pairing. It's really intense, at all levels, and I'm just overwhelmed by your writing, I cannot stop reading once I began (I glanced at it at work thanks to you...troublesome). Thank you so much for sharing this with us, readers! I already put you in my favourite list, but I think I've never properly thanked you and reviewed your stories ("Succubus" is my top 5 and I've got a lot of favourite stories...). Thank you again, I had a lot of fun and so many other emotions while reading this!
I've been ghosting through all your Naruto stories without posting, which is tragic because you are a fabulous author. So fabulous, in fact, that I have no time to post before diving back into your works.

My post this time, however, is not directly related to your actual writing. I just wanted to say...that your personality amuses me. You are certainly a person that I wouldn't mind interacting with.
YosheeBear chapter 1 . 9/9
Hi. I've been a fan of you since I think 2010. This is the first story I ever read from you and even to this day I come back to it to re-read it. I've read all of your naruto stories (as I am a big fan of naruto, I haven't read/watched inuyasha or fairytail I'm sorry ;-;) and no matter what I always come back to you first. You're my favorite author and I just wanted to let you know -
MesuNeko chapter 13 . 8/9
I love this. It is truly magnificent fiction. Best Sasunaru I read so far.
Amaterasu7417 chapter 6 . 7/31
I like the angst ;)
Naruto is right. Opening up to people is the best cure.
Awww I loved this story. Sad its over buut whateverrr
Checkerz chapter 18 . 7/25
This...was THE BEST romance I have EVER seen in my LIFE. Better than the manga. Better than a movie. Better than..well, anything. You captured...well hell do you know what you just captured? :) It's...magic. I could feel every emotion you pooled onto the pages. Well done! I stood up and clapped when I finished, no joke. You took us on a FANTASTIC journey that hit ALL the right notes. You're a miracle. You made me feel a glimpse of this 'love' thing that everyone has been raving about ;) And not the fantasy version of love, but actual love damnit! And you didn't have to change any character to do it! (Looking at you Sasuke.) My mind is blown away. What treasure
Jakehardy247 chapter 18 . 7/20
...This story is so amazing in my opinion that I can't put my feelings into words! This story got me back into fanfiction and ever since then I've held this story in such high regard! The plot is just so interesting that most likely you'll eat it all up and won't want to stop reading. It's such a great read that I would recommend to anyone. Happy readings~ D
silvertonguedmaiden chapter 2 . 7/13
cinnamon...nice addition
silvertonguedmaiden chapter 3 . 7/13
cinnamon...nice addition
Ummmm... what was the point of having him come straight home to only tell him that he has to crash at a friend's house and that they will discuss what happened later? Should've been able to tell him that over the phone to be honest.
LoreenaLaufeyson chapter 18 . 7/2