Reviews for Therapy
emowoods205 chapter 18 . 10/18
I read this book awhile back and I just realized I never left a comment which I am very disappointed in myself about since this book deserves more then a billion comments and likes it is literally one of the most amazing books I have ever read and I love it so much!
Mkayemolina chapter 18 . 7/28
Such a great story you did a awesome job creating a complete writing and wrapping it all nicely together.
BreezyAnimetra chapter 18 . 7/15
Read this whole story again and I still love it. Youre an excellent writer. I would love to read a Gratsu fic from you.
B chapter 18 . 5/26
I've read this fanfiction twice in my life. Once as a teenager. And now, once as an adult. I can honestly say that this is one of my favorite pieces of literature ever, which might sound weird cause it's a fanfiction based off an anime I used to love as a kid. But nevertheless, this story has made me incredibly happy, and is filled with so many good lessons and characters that you've made your own. I hope you love writing as much now as you did back then in 2009.
nosebleeds everywhere y u keep making me luv ur work ? is it because it is awesome?!
ColorfulNympho chapter 16 . 2/22
Omg! Finally!
ColorfulNympho chapter 13 . 2/21
Damn.. I feel like they're going to only bang once in this story..
ColorfulNympho chapter 12 . 2/21
I like the way he can read him so well without words.
ColorfulNympho chapter 9 . 2/19
This is where he runs into Sasuke's arms and he hugs him infront of everyone.
ColorfulNympho chapter 8 . 2/19
Oh my god
that was so intense. And they DIDN'T EVEN HAVE SEX.
Wow.
I stopped breathing a bunch of times reading that.
ColorfulNympho chapter 7 . 2/19
What a sneaky way to make them not bang straight away.
ColorfulNympho chapter 6 . 2/19
Omg..I read a whole nother one ..I should be asleep
I can't help myself. WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME.
it's so addictive.

Oh you're good... I see what you're doing
ColorfulNympho chapter 5 . 2/19
They're heading to SASUKES house this time. Wholeyshifuckballs
That was hawt
I love these long chapters
ColorfulNympho chapter 3 . 2/19
Ooohhh my god. I love how long these chapters are.
ColorfulNympho chapter 2 . 2/19
Omg.. chapter 2 was amazing too..
2,692 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »