Reviews for Therapy
llamajo chapter 1 . 4/25
This is honestly my third time reading this fic. I have read it completely through two times before and I found it again recently so here I am! I seriously just ADORE this fic. Thank you so much for writing!
so good
so cute
FreeBird101 chapter 18 . 2/20
AAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
I love the fact that it took them nearly 20 chapters to say "I love you" in their own ways. I got all teary eyed at the last basketball scene. OOF it really got to me.

Probably my most favorite thing about this story was the small teasing trailers you would provide for us at the end of the chapter "what will happen next?"

I loved this story. It was truly a great piece of writing and I enjoyed seeing their relationship develop and change it that weird awkward way as some relationships do.
Rra chapter 2 . 11/22/2017
Type your review ! I like your story it so awesome and amazing. And I like you.
ShadowAlchemist503 chapter 12 . 10/21/2017
"One look at me had Ino bursting into tears, which seemed to be a common trait with blondes." - As a blonde, who is a crybaby, this made me lmao :') Also DAMNN this chapter was intense and sad as hell! I think it's interesting as well, how because of Naruto's clear, perhaps subconscious on whatever level respect or admiration for Sasuke... he takes everything Sasuke says as truth, so when Sasuke implies he's weak for crying and to stop crying, and Naruto tries to do just that... it was interesting to read how soon Naruto realized Sasuke is projecting his own perceived weaknesses onto Naruto! Idk if that made any real sense, but I love analyzing stuff even if it's unnecessary haha.
Hmm I'm curious as to what will happen next, and what the connection is between their parents!
ShadowAlchemist503 chapter 11 . 10/21/2017
I read this fic so much last night I literally dreamt about it slfkgkvlfld. But wow ooh I wonder who saw them towards the end! Very interesting, I also like how into Naruto's head you seem to have precisely gotten, and I forgot to mention I like the whole tiny astrology aspect of it too from waaaay earlier in the story! Lol I never realized but I guess Naruto really is a Libra :') (I would say Sasuke is a really introverted Leo with how big his ego and confidence, especially over Naruto is lolol).
ShadowAlchemist503 chapter 10 . 10/21/2017
My eyelids are so heavy... but I had to finish this chapter and of course, review (because I can't help myself). But wow, this was a heavy chapter (I love angst btw so heaviness is a plus) and just - oh man, poor both of them. I'm really glad they found comfort in each other and their similarities in regard to their parents, and I love how Sasuke comforted Naruto as well. It just felt so real, and it was so heartbreaking to read. Godddd I wish I had the energy to finish this story all right now! But I guess I'll have to wait... until the morning! Woe is meeee
ShadowAlchemist503 chapter 9 . 10/21/2017
Noooooooooo poor child, he doesn't deserve this... oh man, just like the canon way with what happened to his parents, but somehow sadder!I almost cried while reading this, poor boy D: But I love your use of psychology, like including how he was traumatized by his parents leaving, very interesting!
ShadowAlchemist503 chapter 8 . 10/21/2017
Oh man this was all shadesss of intense haha, I always like it when a character who's always in control of their emotions becomes unhinged - so when Sasuke sort of almost let a little of that out, during their... unison moment, and with his bout of jealousy, I was very pleased :') Also oh nooo I'm dreading whatever Naruto will come across on Monday! Oh man poor child, whatever is happening I feel so bad for him :(
ShadowAlchemist503 chapter 7 . 10/21/2017
Wow intense, in all regards! I'm getting tired do my reviews are going to be lackluster in quality, but just know I was feeling and thinking many things during this... I wonder what will happen next though, very intriguing! Also what must Sasuke be thinking throughout all of this... I am so curious! Ah well guess that's what the imagination is for :D
ShadowAlchemist503 chapter 6 . 10/21/2017
Yesss that little speech Naruto gave at the end was such a Naruto-esque thing to say and do! I love how they're going closer...like emotionally and physically. It's really great, and I love that scene where they intentionally called each other Dobe and Teme and things started happening (not that I don't love every single one of their scenes - you caught their dynamic perfectly). Again I know these reviews are so many years late, but I just had to comment, it's too great :')
ShadowAlchemist503 chapter 5 . 10/21/2017
Oh MAN that ending scene. Just oh boyyyy. That was good stuff. I can't even write a very good review, I'm a little speechless at the ending scene tbh (in a good way)
ShadowAlchemist503 chapter 4 . 10/20/2017
I know you describe Kakashi as smiling but I just cannot imagine the lower half of his face haha. Wow and he is such a smart...but evil masterminded therapist! Oh man wonder how this will work out.
Also I love how you're so accurately writing Naruto and Sasuke's dynamic, like how they piss each other off the most, but they also understand each other the most. Reminds me of their canon dynamic as well!
ShadowAlchemist503 chapter 3 . 10/20/2017
LMAO oh my goddd haha Kakashi's last question, and both of their reactions to it. Oh man and just the hint at what happened with Itatchi and how he opened up to Naruto, and of course Dobe become a sort of a nickname haha. Man this sleepover over theirs is great :') I also snorted so damn loud when Naruto was spoon-feeding Sasuke and just like. Started laughing at him.

also great job on the writing! I love how well informed you on the topics you've included, and the writing seems to be getting better as well (it started at pretty good and now it's reaching greatness - on only chapter 3 which is saying a lot :D). I don't know if I'll be able to put this down lol.
2,709 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »