Reviews for Therapy
Risu Alto chapter 18 . 2/17
Heya Just felt like dropping by and reminding you that this story is absolutely amazing! I don't think I've read it a single time without crying and laughing aloud at least once. This has become one of those fics that I come to when I just really need a good story.
ray chapter 18 . 2/3
this is one of the best fics I've ever read! ABSOLUTELY ADORABLEEE I COULDNT STOP READING! THE FLUFF HAD ME HIDING MY FACE IN MY HANDS WHEN I REMEMBERED IT IN SCHOOL. And the angst wasn't too overdone which is something i really enjoyed! thank you very much for writing this! it made my weekend!
AzucenaXshadows chapter 18 . 1/29
This was interesting.
Thanks for sharing.
human2wolf chapter 18 . 1/14
awesome story I started to read this on Monday and been reading it in school and everywhere I could read it it was truly a masterpiece
KawaiiWhiskers chapter 18 . 1/13
This story was so wonderful and well written! w
I was not a big fan of first person stories, but I decided to give yours a chance..
and I'm glad i did! One of the best stories I've ever read!
kat chapter 18 . 12/25/2014
that was beautiful
thea chapter 3 . 12/1/2014
WHEN IS NARUTO AND SASUKE GONNA JUST HAVE SEX. OMFG I CANT WAIT UNTIL THEY GET TOGETHER 3
SASUNARU IS FOREVER MY OTP. I DONT CARE IF THEY DIDNT END UP TOGETHER IN THE REAL FANDOM BYE KISHI !
I LOVE UR FANFIC ITS LITERALLY THE BEST !
thea chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Omg i love your story. Especially when they said naruto was the submissive XD
because i totally agree
Jayy chapter 15 . 11/22/2014
ERMAHGERD LERVE IT SER MERCH
ThatKid chapter 18 . 11/18/2014
Super cute! Loved this so much
Pumpkin chapter 18 . 10/26/2014
Now that Naruto is coming to an end I looked through the SasuNaru stories fanfiction has to offer and your story captivated me until the end. It was sweet, it was funny and felt in character. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this. 3
Person chapter 18 . 10/18/2014
Loved the story!
dragonbetty chapter 18 . 10/16/2014
Thanks for the great read.
NokutisuRushisuCheramu chapter 18 . 10/16/2014
Hi Niki! I love you, I love you, I love you! I love your stories, I love your writing style, I love how you potrayed Sasuke and Naruto in all your SasuNaru stories (I have read all of your SasuNaru stories, believe me). Your version of Sasuke and Naruto are the best, they are SO in character. It's like reading the canon Sasuke and Naruto. I'm begging you to write another SasuNaru story, and please continue SBAW! Please! :(
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Liked it before I reached the actual story! You really put a lot character in the A/N )

About the Story...I like your naruto. He is Kind of like a cat. Act's like someone stroked him the wrong way when he get's insulted. Soo cute *-*

Really like your Sasuke too. Seems like he is going to realize his Feelings or potential Feelings for Naruto soon. After all Sasuke was always a smart one.

Hehehe...can't wait to read about Naru's reaction to when he realizes it xD
2,574 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »