Reviews for Therapy
Amazing story
Giyoshi chapter 5 . 6/7/2021
Wow it was very good
Iamgroot474 chapter 14 . 2/26/2021
Gotta be honest, I'm having a love/ hate relationship with this fic. I love the Sasu/Naru pairing, but here they're relationship doesn't seem all that healthy; they don't communicate, they consistently belittle each other, and are too immature/ insecure to give each other compliments. To me, the way Sasuke commands and Naruto gives in is OOC - for Naruto especially, because one of his core values is to never give in, but Sasuke as well, because he honest to God believed he was better than everyone else, and only ever paid attention to Naruto because he directly challenged this belief. In this fic, Sasuke is only reacting to Naruto picking fights with him, whereas in the series they tended to fuel each others ire equally.

Another more disagreeable point in this fic, for me, at least, is the dominant/submissive roles they're taking. While I don't particularly doubt that people tend to take on this mentality in every relationship type, it tends to be much subtler, and based more on follow the leader than this weird commanding officer to subordinate thing you've got going on. This is also reminding me uncomfortably much of abusive relationships in their early stages, considering the way Sasuke jerks Naruto around by his emotions, physical attraction, and using his circumstances to get Naruto to agree to things he never would've normally.

For example, Sasuke took Naruto's phone away from him, added his number (plus whatever else), and took phone calls for him, all without asking, and then demanding that he be trusted in return. (It should be noted that I do not approve of them waiting until MONDAY MORNING AT SCHOOL before they told Naruto that his parents had been murdered, WHILE LITERALLY EVERYONE ELSE KNEW, or the fact that all the adults in Naruto's life let him go on thinking that his parents abandoned him because they didn't want him anymore, when they damn well could've told him when he got older). Sasuke also has a terrible habit of ignoring Naruto whenever it's inconvenient for him to exist in general.

Anywhoodle, I just thought I'd get that off my chest. Hopefully you found this helpful, if you're taking constructive criticism, otherwise just ignore me and keep on trucking.

Good day!
greenhairedwiz chapter 5 . 2/17/2021
damn it's weird seeing his name now that Kobe's dead
greenhairedwiz chapter 2 . 2/17/2021
this is my second time reading this and OMG OMG OMG CINNAMON PANCAKES. and they say naruto has no brain up there. the fluff. you're killing me softly T.T
Rosie chapter 18 . 1/18/2021
One of my favorite SasuNaru fics of all times. Absolutely amazing. Don't know what else to say. Just... Wow. Thank you ️
Heiiwa chapter 18 . 12/17/2020
Thank you for this unique story!
Heiiwa chapter 10 . 12/11/2020
It's getting rather unexpected and intense! I wonder where the past leads us to. I think there's some deeper connection or something!
Heiiwa chapter 5 . 12/9/2020
Ooooooh this story is gold! Love what you did with Sakura, who actually cares about Naruto. The relationship between Naruto and Ino is also great! And that endingggggg my my
Heiiwa chapter 4 . 12/9/2020
Ohhhh this is really something! I'm really curious about Sakura's role. I love the complexity of Naruto's feelings!
Heiiwa chapter 3 . 12/9/2020
Now that was an unexpected question!
Heiiwa chapter 2 . 12/9/2020
The fluff was totally fine! I really like how your characters are not OOC. I don't really mind it cause it's not always easy to stick to their temperaments but you do it so well! I love your story so far.
Heiiwa chapter 1 . 12/8/2020
Oh I just read the first chapter and I'm so into it! Seems great, thank you for writing it!
2,755 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »