Reviews for Therapy
Narusasu chapter 18 . 3/23/2015
Amazing incredible story I have read it about 50 times and it still one of the greatest stories I've read in fanfiction. The characters the plot and the complex structures that forms within the story. My only desire if for a story with sasukes point of view! Please I long to know what his feelings and thoughts throughout this entire story. Thank you
BreezyAnimetra chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
Omg I loved this story. I couldn't stop reading this. You're an excellent writer. I Usually really Naruhina fics and stumbled upon this. Which I'm so glad I did. The feels omg!
Risu Alto chapter 18 . 2/17/2015
Heya Just felt like dropping by and reminding you that this story is absolutely amazing! I don't think I've read it a single time without crying and laughing aloud at least once. This has become one of those fics that I come to when I just really need a good story.
ray chapter 18 . 2/3/2015
this is one of the best fics I've ever read! ABSOLUTELY ADORABLEEE I COULDNT STOP READING! THE FLUFF HAD ME HIDING MY FACE IN MY HANDS WHEN I REMEMBERED IT IN SCHOOL. And the angst wasn't too overdone which is something i really enjoyed! thank you very much for writing this! it made my weekend!
AzucenaXshadows chapter 18 . 1/29/2015
This was interesting.
Thanks for sharing.
human2wolf chapter 18 . 1/14/2015
awesome story I started to read this on Monday and been reading it in school and everywhere I could read it it was truly a masterpiece
KawaiiWhiskers chapter 18 . 1/13/2015
This story was so wonderful and well written! w
I was not a big fan of first person stories, but I decided to give yours a chance..
and I'm glad i did! One of the best stories I've ever read!
kat chapter 18 . 12/25/2014
that was beautiful
thea chapter 3 . 12/1/2014
WHEN IS NARUTO AND SASUKE GONNA JUST HAVE SEX. OMFG I CANT WAIT UNTIL THEY GET TOGETHER 3
SASUNARU IS FOREVER MY OTP. I DONT CARE IF THEY DIDNT END UP TOGETHER IN THE REAL FANDOM BYE KISHI !
I LOVE UR FANFIC ITS LITERALLY THE BEST !
thea chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Omg i love your story. Especially when they said naruto was the submissive XD
because i totally agree
Jayy chapter 15 . 11/22/2014
ERMAHGERD LERVE IT SER MERCH
ThatKid chapter 18 . 11/18/2014
Super cute! Loved this so much
Pumpkin chapter 18 . 10/26/2014
Now that Naruto is coming to an end I looked through the SasuNaru stories fanfiction has to offer and your story captivated me until the end. It was sweet, it was funny and felt in character. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this. 3
Person chapter 18 . 10/18/2014
Loved the story!
dragonbetty chapter 18 . 10/16/2014
Thanks for the great read.
2,756 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »