Reviews for Therapy
Heiiwa chapter 1 . 12/8/2020
Oh I just read the first chapter and I'm so into it! Seems great, thank you for writing it!
greenhairedwiz chapter 18 . 12/1/2020
ahhhhhhhhhhhh
Loland chapter 18 . 11/1/2020
Great story, I loved that the author explained and used some psychology. I found Jiraya, Kakashi and Sai especially hilarious. And now, whenever I read Naruto and Sasuke use dobe or teme, I'll probably think of this.
sandramon chapter 3 . 8/24/2020
This s sooo funny! Really, I hadn’t read a fanfic with such a clever writing and running dialogue in a long time!
sandramon chapter 1 . 8/24/2020
Nice chapter one! The introduction was great
yln356 chapter 18 . 6/28/2020
i dont know if youll even see this considering that this fic is over a decade old by now, but i read it the first time years ago when i was like 13 and came back to reread it multiple times over the years. and i really gotta say that i absolutely love this fic, i read A LOT of fanfiction over the years but this still holds up as one my favorite sns fics ever as well as one of my favorite fics in general! your characterisation and emotional build up was really on point and it still gets me years later and i LOVE how you portrayed their realtionship 3
so thank you for this amazing fic! 10/10
sns is real 3
Clyden chapter 18 . 6/15/2020
For the few NaruSasu that I've already read, this is a good representation of their characters I think. Anyhow, this just made my day so thank you very much. Loved it, thanks for writing
Guest chapter 18 . 5/15/2020
THIS FIC WAS MADE WHEN I WAS A BABY BUT IT'S SO GOOD HOLY FRICK IT MADE ME CRY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I WOULD HAVE GIVEN UP ON SAUCEGAY AND DIED BUT AJHDHAHXHSS GO NARDO THIS IS MY FAVORITE NARUTO AND SASUNARU FIC LIKE HECK YES AND LMAO CITRUS WAS THE TERM FOR SMUT BACK IN THE DAY I LOVE THAT THANKS SO MUCH FOR THIS BLESSING I CRIED WHEN I REALIZED I WAS ON THE LAST CHAPTER
Nadin21 chapter 1 . 3/29/2020
I would like to translate your fan fiction into Russian and put the Fanfiction Book on the site. Can I get your permission?
loveofwisdom2 chapter 18 . 1/13/2020
This story is so awesome! I read at every opportunity i had :)
loveofwisdom2 chapter 13 . 1/10/2020
The end... so frickin HOT... then Sasuke had to mess it up at the very end. Wtf...! Left me dissapointed with him. He could just frickin open up. Come on Sasuke! You totally left Naruto hanging.
loveofwisdom2 chapter 4 . 1/8/2020
Wow the bruised fruit analogy is so clever. I love this scene. "My my Sasuke, I've never seen such a protective dominant before..." LOVE IT! This plot is so original and the reactions of Sasuke and Naruto are so true to the characters. Thank you for sharing your story :) :) such a joy to read.
Boejangles chapter 18 . 11/13/2019
I really enjoyed this story. It actually made me cry a little. Thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/13/2019
This story is amazing! I literally read the entire thing in 3 days. I could not put it down. I absolutely LOVE everything about this story; especially the psychological analysis of the characters through it. I loved my psych classes and I always love it when authors include it in their stories. Your writing is so great and I can’t wait to read more of your work!
digidestined chapter 11 . 10/9/2019
I cringe, laugh, groan, and cringe some more reading this fic! The suspense! The angst! The drama! You are a FANTASTIC writer! This is my very first time reading a SasuNaru fic and what a way to start!

So hot! So awkward! So unbelievably hot!
2,756 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »