Reviews for Therapy
Guest chapter 5 . 9/12/2019
This was so fucking good
Guest chapter 3 . 9/12/2019
God I read this so long ago, I loved it so much.
Still do. Thank you for keeping it up!
Manora chapter 18 . 5/26/2019
You had me so swept up in the story, I really loved it, best fanfic I read till now.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2019
This is interesting
Me chapter 18 . 1/23/2019
I love it! It was so cute!
PikaJovi chapter 18 . 12/6/2018
Aaaaah! I never get tired or bored of this story! I read it like 3 times already! Awesome story!
PikaJovi chapter 4 . 12/2/2018
Nvm hahah I got it! You explained it in the next chapter...
PikaJovi chapter 4 . 12/2/2018
I’m reading this for the third time hahah but I really enjoy it! Although I am confused about one thing. What does the fruit question Kakashi asked mean? I didn’t get it haha X_X
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 18 . 10/10/2018
Chaotic ending? Like one of those RP games? So you didn't even get the "good" ending? How many endings were there?
This story is still entertaining btw. I kinda remember reading this all those years ago when it was still new. Glad I found it again. Your spastic Naruto interpretation is a ball of cute. It's just too bad that the canon Sasuke ended up being a worthless piece of scum who only deserved death instead of Naruto's continued friendship (coughlovecough).
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 16 . 10/10/2018
The fluff is real.
Also you didn't hate your parents all this time for no reason just cuz they're dead now. They still left you, you still suffered through all you experienced because of their actions, and you were still a victim of the idiocy of adults. Hell you don't even know if you have a sibling because they went and had another kid after abandoning you. Which surfacely, only reinforces the thought that you weren't good enough for them.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 14 . 10/10/2018
Interesting way to make things official. It's hilarious how this must be what Sasuke wanted yet he's acting like he's just going with the flow...but he is the flow. And Naruto is halfassedly struggling against that flow. Heh.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 13 . 10/10/2018
Siiiigghh...Naruto is such a silly cutie.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 12 . 10/9/2018
Whoooooooop man! Naruto is a good one man. Fucking hell my cynical ass would never be this forgiving, and I can't even call him understanding these people's actions when he's jumping to a conclusion. Poor baby. My stance is firmly in the "fuck that" court. You have every right to be angry at your grandfather, at those familiar faces who shunned and spurned you yet wanna turn around and say nice things about your parents once it's confirmed they're dead, the same parents who abandoned you which is severe negligence on their part. You think they were being selfless? Oh...oh honey no they were being stupid. You are incredibly lucky that their enemies for whatever reason opted not to kill you once your family made you such an easy target by having you live all alone unsupervised. Like seriously. If those enemies were smart you would have kidnapped and either kept you alive for a while as bait or murdered you and still used you as bait for your parents. And your grandpa? Fuckin hell something is seriously fucking wrong with him. He uses the excuse of "his son" making him promise not to tell you about all this murder attempts and why you left, heh, guess your promise is suddenly null and void with him being dead? And regardless of that promise it does not excuse him keeping any and all information about them from you or necessitate all attempts of talking about them being avoided. In my eyes he failed as your grandpa by not even attempting to assure you that they didn't just abandon you because they didn't want you. Which, news flash Naruto, him just telling you that they do/did love you is not enough. A person can love you yet not want to be near you. And another person, one who doesn't live with you or have you live with them just stating that your parents love you doesn't make it true. After all everything you see and are shown states otherwise. If they were such nice people where are their friends? If they were so well known why did no one ever want to talk to you about them? If they were so loved by the public why were you treated like a criminal for whatever they did? If there's nothing wrong with you why does your own grandpa stay largely physically absent in your life? Also you just found out that even though they were supposedly on the run and likely living under new identities they still had time and made the effort to send your grandpa letters...well that begs the question of who else they kept in contact with and why it wasn't worth the bother to contact the child they left behind, to have messages relayed between them so that you could actually speak to them. You were left alone to feel unloved and unwanted and unsure if they were dead or why they left. To me no matter how you diced it, it sounds like after they realized how in danger they were in they decided to leave in hopes of surviving and to increase that chance as well as decrease the inconvenience they opted to leave you, small child, behind where you could easily be killed at the house the enemies know of since they had targeted it previously. Jiraiya can claim it was out of love and the hopes that'd you be happy all he wants. If any of the 3 believe that they're fucking stupid. No happy child or any child who cares for their parents is gonna be happy to wake up one day to find their parents gone with no explanation or clue as to where they are or when they'll be back. That kind of shit is actually terrifying to experience. And it's amazing that no one in child services tried to take Naruto away when its obvious that the designated guardian, the practically absentee grandfather, did not have a proper presence in his life. Did it not occur to them that you could have been and probably was depressed? Did it not occur to anyone that the whole awful experience would make you suicidal? No one was there. You felt lonely...like all the time. Your grandpa doesn't want to stay with you, your parents left you without a good bye, your friends ran from you, the adults you knew through your parents turned away from you and encouraged others to do the same, strangers kept away from you, if you had any other family they certainly didn't approach you. That kind of shit is heavy for anyone, especially a young child. And you were a victim by the way. So you weren't wrong to feel that way. Props to you Naruto for being so blindly optimistic even after the fact. Brings a tear to me eye it does.
Aike-chan chapter 16 . 9/28/2018
I love your writing. I'd like to let you know I wrote a kind of narusasu one shot inspired by you... Thanks a bunch :)
Kathahari chapter 18 . 9/15/2018
I loved your story! I mean L-O-V-E-D! Don't know how many times I've read it before finally creating an account here on FFN to add it to my favorites. It really motivated me to finally start posting my own story.
Honestly, I would be honored if you'd take a look at it and maybe give me some advise on how to improve my writing skills, so it'll become such a great story as yours is.
2,756 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »