Reviews for Therapy
ShadowAlchemist503 chapter 4 . 10/20/2017
I know you describe Kakashi as smiling but I just cannot imagine the lower half of his face haha. Wow and he is such a smart...but evil masterminded therapist! Oh man wonder how this will work out.
Also I love how you're so accurately writing Naruto and Sasuke's dynamic, like how they piss each other off the most, but they also understand each other the most. Reminds me of their canon dynamic as well!
ShadowAlchemist503 chapter 3 . 10/20/2017
LMAO oh my goddd haha Kakashi's last question, and both of their reactions to it. Oh man and just the hint at what happened with Itatchi and how he opened up to Naruto, and of course Dobe become a sort of a nickname haha. Man this sleepover over theirs is great :') I also snorted so damn loud when Naruto was spoon-feeding Sasuke and just like. Started laughing at him.

also great job on the writing! I love how well informed you on the topics you've included, and the writing seems to be getting better as well (it started at pretty good and now it's reaching greatness - on only chapter 3 which is saying a lot :D). I don't know if I'll be able to put this down lol.
ShadowAlchemist503 chapter 2 . 10/20/2017
LOL I love how Naruto makes such a fuss over their meagre height difference, like it's just two inches! But at the same time it IS Naruto, and he does have to make everything a competition... Yes and Sasuke cuddling up to Naruto in his sleep was so cute :') I'm continuously interested to see where this will lead!
ShadowAlchemist503 chapter 1 . 10/20/2017
I was hesitant at first to read this because it was 1st person P.O.V. but this start was delightful, and really cute! Also I love that the tension is already being built, and the characters seem really in character as well :D I know this was posted a long while ago haha but I'm glad I found it, even if only now!
emowoods205 chapter 18 . 10/18/2017
I read this book awhile back and I just realized I never left a comment which I am very disappointed in myself about since this book deserves more then a billion comments and likes it is literally one of the most amazing books I have ever read and I love it so much!
Mkayemolina chapter 18 . 7/28/2017
Such a great story you did a awesome job creating a complete writing and wrapping it all nicely together.
BreezyAnimetra chapter 18 . 7/15/2017
Read this whole story again and I still love it. Youre an excellent writer. I would love to read a Gratsu fic from you.
B chapter 18 . 5/26/2017
I've read this fanfiction twice in my life. Once as a teenager. And now, once as an adult. I can honestly say that this is one of my favorite pieces of literature ever, which might sound weird cause it's a fanfiction based off an anime I used to love as a kid. But nevertheless, this story has made me incredibly happy, and is filled with so many good lessons and characters that you've made your own. I hope you love writing as much now as you did back then in 2009.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/14/2017
nosebleeds everywhere y u keep making me luv ur work ? is it because it is awesome?!
ColorfulNympho chapter 16 . 2/22/2017
Omg! Finally!
ColorfulNympho chapter 13 . 2/21/2017
Damn.. I feel like they're going to only bang once in this story..
ColorfulNympho chapter 12 . 2/21/2017
I like the way he can read him so well without words.
ColorfulNympho chapter 9 . 2/19/2017
This is where he runs into Sasuke's arms and he hugs him infront of everyone.
ColorfulNympho chapter 8 . 2/19/2017
Oh my god
that was so intense. And they DIDN'T EVEN HAVE SEX.
Wow.
I stopped breathing a bunch of times reading that.
ColorfulNympho chapter 7 . 2/19/2017
What a sneaky way to make them not bang straight away.
2,756 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »