Reviews for Therapy
ColorfulNympho chapter 6 . 2/19/2017
Omg..I read a whole nother one ..I should be asleep
I can't help myself. WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME.
it's so addictive.

Oh you're good... I see what you're doing
ColorfulNympho chapter 5 . 2/19/2017
They're heading to SASUKES house this time. Wholeyshifuckballs
That was hawt
I love these long chapters
ColorfulNympho chapter 3 . 2/19/2017
Ooohhh my god. I love how long these chapters are.
ColorfulNympho chapter 2 . 2/19/2017
Omg.. chapter 2 was amazing too..
ColorfulNympho chapter 1 . 2/19/2017
Ohh my god. I really like this.
Though I think I may have read it once before.. I dunno
But I really like it already. And it's only one chapter. That hardly happens.. normally it's like 3ish chapters.
(Y)
niisan chapter 18 . 2/17/2017
omg this was one of the best fics ever wtf
Dong chapter 18 . 2/7/2017
I've read this story literally over ten times I'm in love
MelissaKS chapter 18 . 1/27/2017
I really enjoyed this story, the progression, and character development in it!
Guest chapter 18 . 1/23/2017
This was the BEST story I ever read! Thank you!
AngelesPG chapter 18 . 1/15/2017
Jaja me encanta tu historia esta es la primera vez que leo de este par juntos y debo decir que me encanto, gracias por compartir
Guest chapter 18 . 1/11/2017
I'm pretty sure I've already left a review before but that was before I started watching the anime. Now that I know the characters in the anime so well I love your story even more cuz you've somehow managed to capture the absolute intensity of sasunaru. Every episode they clash you're left a little bit breathless and this whole story is like that. Really - great job with the writing - it's hard to keep characters like them true to form in a fanfiction and your story makes me want to try as well. :)
Kisaki Sakura chapter 18 . 1/9/2017
I once swore to never touch a SasuNaru again. I made an exception and I can't regret it.

An incredible good story, well written, funny and engaging. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2017
Oops. I guess it wouldn't let me share my tumblr. the accounts I meant to type in my last review were "youcantsc-rollwithus" and "Sterek-ArgentWolf". Sorry!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2017
I read this back when I was in middle school, probably no more than a year after it was published. I'm a sophomore in college now, and after a while I've finally found this story again. "Therapy" is absolutely unforgettable and it is actually a staple in my memories of middle school. I've never had more satisfaction from reading a SasuNaru fiction even now, years later. I hope this review finds you and I hope that maybe one day you consider posting this on Archive of Our Own. I like to download my favorite fan fictions to read over again and I'd like to have my own copy. Also, I strongly encourage you to maybe make this into a book one day. One of my favorite fanfics was made into a book and it started as a Supernatural fanfic. This story has that same potential. Thank you for the amazing read and contact me if you every decide on publishing a book or publishing on Archive of Our Own! my tumblr is .com and also .com.
doctorxsong chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
this was perfect from start to end
2,756 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »