Reviews for Out Living My Life
Guest chapter 6 . 6/2/2013
I feel like the story with JJ and Spence is in the wrong place in the timeline of this world- though I do love that part of your story and feel like you are portraying all of the characters accurately.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/2/2013
The list of the kids is great, but at this point in the story we know nothing about Chris, Nate, Eric, or Seth, so you are giving away major future plot points. Also, it is confusing when I think I've missed something and then realize that I didn't.
AlpineHolly chapter 27 . 2/12/2012
Oh WOW!, I'm done with these and every single chapter was wonderful, just wonderful, (so much so that I will go back and read these again), I thoroughly enjoyed the family connections and their growing up, and the pure normalcy in their lives. Saw the Jack and Gabi connection way back and it was so sweet. Nicely written and enjoyed the humour and the whole tilt of the story lines. Thank you this was fabulous.

I still have more to read here and it may be covered already, but would have loved to see Hotch and Emily's reaction to their growing brood and especially Jack and Gabi.
AlpineHolly chapter 6 . 2/12/2012
Another nice chapter, exploring insecurities was interesting and their unwavering commitment..
AlpineHolly chapter 4 . 2/12/2012
Enjoying this so far, pieces falling together which is nice, but like the two before I'm connecting with the Hotch / Emily characters. Thoroughly enjoyed chapter two, but this one is my absolute favourite so far, the connection the emotion coming through and the character connection is awesome, and okay I will also admit to getting emotional reading it
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 27 . 12/11/2010
love this series!
Owl Emporium chapter 27 . 3/5/2010
Aw, that was SO cute! He finally asked her out! Aw, I loved that. (;
Charly chapter 3 . 12/5/2009
I'm greatly enjoying your story, but I feel like I have to say, there is no test for schizophrenia. It's know that it runs in families but they have no idea what combination of genetic factors causes it or how to test for them. I'm not trying to actually criticize the story, I like it and in a perfect world there would be some way to know. I'm just a stickler for understanding and I wanted to be sure you had the truth. I may take it a bit too personally. Mental illness of a lot of different kinds runs in my family. There are symptoms, diagnoses, and treatments but there are genetic tests and no cures. I apologize if I've been inappropriate.
ramona chapter 27 . 10/30/2009
good ending.
PinkAngel17 chapter 27 . 10/30/2009
This was a great chapter! Loved how the girls kicked Hotch and Jack out of the house! It was great! Looking foward to more! :)
Jazmingirl chapter 27 . 10/30/2009
Oh I love it and I understand Im 26 and my daddy is the same as I was six

love the chapter
canuck17 chapter 26 . 10/17/2009
Aww, I loved it! I miss these two too:)
TexannaRose chapter 26 . 10/17/2009
aw so cute!

xxRosaxx
ramona chapter 26 . 10/16/2009
finally another chapter. I missed these guys too lol:)
ThnksFrThMmrs87 chapter 27 . 8/12/2009