Reviews for Checklist
Orangetails42 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Very, very good! :) I think the staff might seem a little nicer than that, but honestly, I'm being really picky. This was great! :) Very good job! :)
showtunediva chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Nice job! You really capture the characters well in your stories. I liked this one and the other one you wrote about Grace and Oliver. Are you planning on adding anymore to either? I hope you do!
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I LOVE THIS! xx
Terra Young chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Great job!
GypsysGift chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
OMG there are tears in my eyes that was soooo amazing! you wrote it really well and you could really feel the characters coming through in the story-telling, maybe next time just try and write shorter sentences(not that I can talk, I just needed something negative to say because the little note at the bottom of the checklist always makes me feel guilty)
Dreamer1985 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Good stoy line. I like the title,it fit.
Nisha A. Hailm chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Wow this is funny I can so see this really happening. Like if Annie was put into a full length story or somthing like that.
Loved it!
vivalablond chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Loved this. Very well written. You stayed true to the characters. Nice job.
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Great job!
Emery Saks chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
This was a lovely story. The insight into how Grace came to be hired and Oliver's initial impressions of her was done perfectly.

You seem to have a solid grasp of the "Annie world," and I'd like to see more from you dealing with these wonderful characters!
pomegranate-stars chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
I liked that. Alot, actually. The whole Grace/Warbucks thing is my favorite part of Annie. I just finished up performing the play and the two actors that played those roles didn't really play up that angle and I was sad. But this was good! Kudos!

Love,

Allie
ldellis65 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Any chance that you'll write and post another chapter? Please...
Cassie Valentine chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
I really enjoyed this story. I know it's a one shot, but the ending just screams for more. So, think about it?