Reviews for Bless the Broken Roads
LovelyLadyMindings chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
This was amazing. Just straight up amazing. I'm speechless. Just amazing.
SpaceDoctor chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
Maybe the best story on Jasper I have read. The characters are thinly described and this is very pleasant to read.
Linguam chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
I've read this fic twice and I'm positive that it's the best Jasper fic I've read. Thank you so much for sharing this, I truly love your writing and I hope that there will be a lot more coming :-)

/Linguam
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Very good
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
very nice!
Madhu chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
OMG that was good..
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Awesome! So well written.
Narges chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
it was really really really beautiful. thank you :)
Crazy Female LEPrecon chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Okay, I've already read this, but it's so good that I'm just going to read it again anyway. Don't judge, I'm going to the bookstore later, but I only have my permit, and my mom can't take me till tonight, so in the meantime I have to find something awesome to read.

Crazy Female LEPrecon
crotia chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I really liked this story and I'm going to read it from jasper's pov for sure.
It would be easier to read if you had placed chapters though
MW3addict chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
One of the greatest stories that i have ever read. I love stories about when jasper and alice join the cullens, especially when they are centered around jasper! (he is deffiantly my favourite)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Love this a ton! I love Jasper so much! I would love Jasper's POV!
UndressTheseBeautifulLies chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Rosalie honked the horn impatiently, and our sweet little Alice responded with a finger gesture that I never would have believed she knew.
Loved it!
Everything, but mostly this bit. :p
Little Chicago chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
great job
ZenBall1878 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I loved this story. Jasper is one of the most interesting characters in Twilight and he is a great character to explore. This story showed the transition of Jasper into the Cullen family beautifully. And it is great to see the love between Rosalie and Jasper.