Reviews for Bless the Broken Roads
EDR chapter 1 . 5/28
I really love this, gives us a idea on how Alice and Jasper could of come into The Cullens life. Obviously Alice would have no trouble and settle in like she had always been there. Jasper is the one going to struggle with settling into a family with how his life as a vampire has been so far. I think you not only captured his struggle and how he settled in over time brilliantly but also the characters themselves.
LovelyLadyMindings chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
This was amazing. Just straight up amazing. I'm speechless. Just amazing.
SpaceDoctor chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
Maybe the best story on Jasper I have read. The characters are thinly described and this is very pleasant to read.
Linguam chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
I've read this fic twice and I'm positive that it's the best Jasper fic I've read. Thank you so much for sharing this, I truly love your writing and I hope that there will be a lot more coming :-)

/Linguam
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Very good
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
very nice!
Madhu chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
OMG that was good..
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Awesome! So well written.
Narges chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
it was really really really beautiful. thank you :)
Crazy Female LEPrecon chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Okay, I've already read this, but it's so good that I'm just going to read it again anyway. Don't judge, I'm going to the bookstore later, but I only have my permit, and my mom can't take me till tonight, so in the meantime I have to find something awesome to read.

Crazy Female LEPrecon
crotia chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I really liked this story and I'm going to read it from jasper's pov for sure.
It would be easier to read if you had placed chapters though
MW3addict chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
One of the greatest stories that i have ever read. I love stories about when jasper and alice join the cullens, especially when they are centered around jasper! (he is deffiantly my favourite)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Love this a ton! I love Jasper so much! I would love Jasper's POV!
UndressTheseBeautifulLies chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Rosalie honked the horn impatiently, and our sweet little Alice responded with a finger gesture that I never would have believed she knew.
Loved it!
Everything, but mostly this bit. :p
Little Chicago chapter 1 . 5/6/2013