Reviews for Bless the Broken Roads
the newest daughter chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
It was nice to see how there relationship grew
Lawlessness45 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
It is wonderful to get a story from carlisle point of view where he isn't so up tight. I think you did a wonderful job ad greatly enjoyed reading this.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I really enjoyed this fic! Wish you'd do it from Edwards perspective!
Treasure Ryder chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Absolutely fantastic! I have never read a fan fiction about Jasper from Carlisle’s point of view but I’m so glad I stumbled upon your story! The events in the story are very believable and the writing flows very well. I love how Carlisle both teaches Jasper how to be a part of a vegetarian coven and how Carlisle himself learns from Jasper. I’ll have to read Jasper’s version of the events. ;)

Thank-you for writing "Bless the Broken Roads!"
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Wonderful story! Loved it! :)
Karenn chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Loved it (:
Saij Emrys chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I started reading this at 11 o'clock at night and was exhausted, but I couldn't STOP! Exhaustion aside, it was well worth the read!
BreathDisasterTruthOrDare chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Beautiful story. Captured the characters wonderfully. Keep up the great writing.
Iva1201 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Truly excelent story - I loved that you have written this both from Jasper's and Carlisle's POV.
TwistedNeiviv chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
I liked this! I'm actually glad that I read the Jasper POV first, but this one ends 'better' in my brain.
owlgirl16 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Beautiful story. Your talent is clear and the topic

Was just what I wanted to read.
Tilli Roxs chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
This story was sooooooo good. Your a really good writer. I love your other stories too!
IThinkINeededThat chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I liked this. Very nice look into Carlisle's view of meeting Jasper.

One thing though, at the beginning, you seemed to jump between first and third person a bit. I know some people do, but it can be a bit distracting as you work hard to figure out why "he" is now referring to the narrater.
LucidKren chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
This was incredible, and just what I've been searching for. I enjoyed reading this very much. You had a few spelling errors, such as 'defiantly' instead of 'definitely', and missing punctuation marks. This is understandable though, given the length of the story. You write very well and you did a remarkable job with this. Now I shall go read this from Jasper's P.O.V in your companion fic.

~Illucida
AllTheOtherNamesAreUsed chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
This was wonderful. I love canon stories that explore the relationships amongst the family members, and especially their origins. I love that you show Jasper learning from the Cullens, but also them learning from him. Jasper is such an interesting character, and you give him such depth. It must go against the grain for him to accept leadership from another...he really has to convince himself that Carlisle is a good leader before he is willing to do it. I imagine that is a first for Carlisle; the others were more obligated to accept him. Wonderful job. Thanks so much for writing.
148 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »