Reviews for Bless the Broken Roads
Topaz Wolfe chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
You said that empaths are 'notoriously unstable and hard to handle.' i take offense to that because I'm an empath!
wandamarie chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
wow it was a good one thanks
InMourningForAthelstan chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
A great story. Very well written.
allbookedup chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
A great story! Enjoyed the glimpses into Jasper's past and his acclimation into the Cullen family.

Short but satisfying...

Best, Ann in SC
Jaiden chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
please write it from jaspers veiw that would be awsome as
DanishGirl chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Great story! Loved it!
Jisa chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Loved it!
Angel Slyth chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
I really like the story, especielly the view that Jasper and Alice showing the Cullens something they didnt know about their vampiric nature. Not to mention it is a very good portrait of how Jasper would respond when joining the Cullens.
Yodes chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Can't remember if I've reviewed this before. Loved it. I like anything with a slightly feral Jasper in it- helps highlight the differences in the Cullens with the rest of the vampire race.
Angelically Scarred chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Great job with this story~! I really liked it.
FlyFeather chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Incredible Story! I loved reading this, that Jasper was so ... Jasper! Desrição an incredible family. So detailed, so beautiful. Part of growl and purr was great, the book talking about the Major. I will not soon forget this story!
Bella-Macabre chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Awesome story! I've never read one like it and I'm glad that I found it )
DarkBitch08 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I really liked this (too long for a one off piece I reckon though) and I thought it was very realistic.

Beautifully written. I 3 Carlisle!
rawwr123boo chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
this is a great story, it makes me smile everytime i read it :)

your a really good writer. :)
TaraHalliwell chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Wow, I really enjoyed this story. It was beautifully written and one of the best 'Jasper joins the family' stories I've ever read.
146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »