Reviews for Bless the Broken Roads
Great story! Loved it!
Jisa chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Loved it!
Angel Slyth chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
I really like the story, especielly the view that Jasper and Alice showing the Cullens something they didnt know about their vampiric nature. Not to mention it is a very good portrait of how Jasper would respond when joining the Cullens.
Yodes chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Can't remember if I've reviewed this before. Loved it. I like anything with a slightly feral Jasper in it- helps highlight the differences in the Cullens with the rest of the vampire race.
Angelically Scarred chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Great job with this story! I really liked it.
FlyFeather chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Incredible Story! I loved reading this, that Jasper was so ... Jasper! Desrição an incredible family. So detailed, so beautiful. Part of growl and purr was great, the book talking about the Major. I will not soon forget this story!
Bella-Macabre chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Awesome story! I've never read one like it and I'm glad that I found it )
DarkBitch08 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I really liked this (too long for a one off piece I reckon though) and I thought it was very realistic.

Beautifully written. I 3 Carlisle!
rawwr123boo chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
this is a great story, it makes me smile everytime i read it :)

your a really good writer. :)
TaraHalliwell chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Wow, I really enjoyed this story. It was beautifully written and one of the best 'Jasper joins the family' stories I've ever read.
izzypop chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
This was beautiful. I loved how Carlisle sees his family and Jasper's slow building of trust. Really great!
EasGames chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Wuhu nr. 100 rewiew... :D lovely story, extremely well writen.
Marieke23 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Wow! Great story! I really love your writing style. You really nailed echt of the characters!
marsbareater12 chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Wow...I love this! Its amazing! Its now one of my fav stories.

You are an amazing writer. I can only hope that my storues will someday be as good as this
LiGi chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Great story, I really liked it, especially Jasper purring! My only complaint is that I can't imagine Carlisle swearing. But other than that - wow!
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »