Reviews for Bless the Broken Roads
AllTheOtherNamesAreUsed chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
This was wonderful. I love canon stories that explore the relationships amongst the family members, and especially their origins. I love that you show Jasper learning from the Cullens, but also them learning from him. Jasper is such an interesting character, and you give him such depth. It must go against the grain for him to accept leadership from another...he really has to convince himself that Carlisle is a good leader before he is willing to do it. I imagine that is a first for Carlisle; the others were more obligated to accept him. Wonderful job. Thanks so much for writing.
kat chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
great story, one of the best ive ever read:)

keep writing because it is really good hope to read more from you in the future!:)(:
favludo chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I am so glad I have found this story, it is beautiful in content and flow of writing. Thanks for posting :)
Topaz Wolfe chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
You said that empaths are 'notoriously unstable and hard to handle.' i take offense to that because I'm an empath!
wandamarie chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
wow it was a good one thanks
ConstablePenhaleShootsHimself chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
A great story. Very well written.
allbookedup chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
A great story! Enjoyed the glimpses into Jasper's past and his acclimation into the Cullen family.

Short but satisfying...

Best, Ann in SC
Jaiden chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
please write it from jaspers veiw that would be awsome as
DanishGirl chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Great story! Loved it!
Jisa chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Loved it!
Angel Slyth chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
I really like the story, especielly the view that Jasper and Alice showing the Cullens something they didnt know about their vampiric nature. Not to mention it is a very good portrait of how Jasper would respond when joining the Cullens.
Yodes chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Can't remember if I've reviewed this before. Loved it. I like anything with a slightly feral Jasper in it- helps highlight the differences in the Cullens with the rest of the vampire race.
Angelically Scarred chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Great job with this story~! I really liked it.
FlyFeather chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Incredible Story! I loved reading this, that Jasper was so ... Jasper! Desrição an incredible family. So detailed, so beautiful. Part of growl and purr was great, the book talking about the Major. I will not soon forget this story!
Bella-Macabre chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Awesome story! I've never read one like it and I'm glad that I found it )
149 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »