Reviews for Bless the Broken Roads
izzypop chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
This was beautiful. I loved how Carlisle sees his family and Jasper's slow building of trust. Really great!
EasGames chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Wuhu nr. 100 rewiew... :D lovely story, extremely well writen.
Marieke23 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Wow! Great story! I really love your writing style. You really nailed echt of the characters!
marsbareater12 chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Wow...I love this! Its amazing! Its now one of my fav stories.

You are an amazing writer. I can only hope that my storues will someday be as good as this
LiGi chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Great story, I really liked it, especially Jasper purring! My only complaint is that I can't imagine Carlisle swearing. But other than that - wow!
Melinda the Proud Bookworm chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Watch out for defiantly. That means to defy, to resist, to put up a fight.
sleipnirfenris chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
OMG this was PERFECT! you are most certainly awesome dude!
Hikaru Kosuzaku chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Wow. I love Jasper stories. He's totally my favorite character, and I adore stories about him. Thanks so much for this! I love it! Especially the growling/purring scenes...that's just cute.

Hikaru Kosuzaku
Lilly chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
I'm at a loss for words right now. This story was perfect in every way possible. I absolutely adore the way you wrote each character. I had always wondered what had happened when Alice and Jasper arrived, and you put together a wonderful story with your idea of what happened. Your use of comic relief was spot on as well.

"The house would be in shambles after a week, and they would have terrorized the deer into having collective heart failure. For some reason, they had taken to herding the deer through our woods, splitting up and chasing the poor creatures across the back yard, around the house, and back to the woods."

I couldn't help but giggle/snort and laugh obnoxiously at this! Thank you so much for writing this!

also, i love how you made jasper and alice more animalistic. i always imagined them hissing, growling, and purring. it just seemed to fit with the fact that they weren't human. 3
Crismebella chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
This story is good. I found it very interesting to see some vampire habit. The thing I didn't agree with that was Carlisle use the F-word just seem out of character. But otherwise spot on with all of them.
Niya chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Great fic

I love that Carl & Jazz become close
doodlechick12 chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
I absolutely loved this story. It was good and you perceived the characters perfectly. I thought that this line was really good, "So better or worse, you guys are stuck with me for eternity. Like the wedding vows from Hell" It was sweet and funny.
love bite chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
What a unique and interesting fic. It doesn't exactly stay to cannon, I thought, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. It is interesting to have a different spin on things. Thanks for sharing!
kasumixkira chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Wow. I love the way your wrote time. The separate characterizations are so alive and feeling. Definitely one of the best I've read.
ElleCC chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
This was wonderful. An amazing look at how I think Jasper should probably be portrayed. I think we too often forget that they're *vampires* and not just really pretty humans. Vampires have a different nature than humans and I don't think we see enough of that. You did a great job with this and showing us some of that other side. Really amazing characterizations of Jasper. I love that it was from Carlisle's perspective. Very smart.

This is a really lame review, so I apologize for that. But I'm so happy I found this - it was recommended by a fellow Jasper fan. I will have to go thank her :)

Thank you for writing and sharing this!
146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »