Reviews for Bless the Broken Roads
Amy chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
I LOVE this story! The in-depth observations of Jasper and the tension which was skimmed over in the books make an excellent fanfic. I'd love to read one from Edward's perspective or any of the others.
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
That was beautiful. :D

I caught a few spelling errors (maybe grammatical ones, too?), but there were just a few, so it's okay. I love the whole vampire-nature thing (purring, growling, etc.) and how... er, well, I just liked this a /lot/. Too often Jasper immediately accepts his new family - this is perfect.

Great job.
Chaney chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
That was wonderful, I really enjoyed reading it. A different story from others I've seen, and really worth it. I'm not super interested in the whole thing from Jasper's POV, but I would really like to hear from the rest of the family, especially since it seems they don't yet know of his past or his power (or we just didn't see that part...or you mentioned it and I totally missed it). That could be done from Jasper's POV, or any of the others, Edward maybe, since they have the tumultuous relationship. I'd just like to see their initial reactions to what he's done. I was admittedly waiting for a scene when he takes off his shirt and they're just gobsmacked by even more scars, and it lead into the storytelling. Anyway, keep writing, I throughly enjoyed reading. Thanks!
DeepCrimson76 chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Yes, You really should write this in Jaspers POV! It's great, I love how sensitive Jasper is.
Despo chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
This is very good. Excellent storytelling!

By far the best Jasper/Carlisle story I have read. Incredibly close to canon!

Please, do write some more Twilight fanfics! Please!
Eternal Love's Eclipse chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Undoubtably the most original and yet closest to the book fanfiction I have read. Great grammar and believable tones/emotions/phrases for the Cullens. However, I don't think Carlisle would swear quite so often, even in his thoughts. Altogether though, you have a great writing style and would love if you continued this to Twilight, with Carlisle's point of view and focused on Jasper's as well as the rest of the family's reacions to Bella. Can completely understand if that's not something you want to do though.
Teh-Pyro-N-Bubbles chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
I loved this story! It was very well written and enjoyable to read. I really liked that it was in Carlisles point of view.
Mia chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
I would love to read this from Jasper's point of view. As so far, it's the best Carlisle/Jasper fic I've ever read.
Liz08 chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, write it in Jasper's Point of View too! This is really good, but I'd LOVE to see the other end of it!
kittycatslegacy496 chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
I wanted to tell you that I thought your story was amazing. I like the fact that you did the story from Carlisle's point of view. I would also love to see this story from Jasper's point of view. It was well written and had a good sense to timing. My only concern was the fact that the transitions for large time gaps were a little weak. Like the break from the conversation over him biting Emmett to when they went shopping. I felt like some time had passed, but there was no marking of it. This could have been accomplished by either noting that time had passed or breaking it up into chapters. Other then that very well executed a wonderful topic and I would very much like to see this story from Jasper's point of view.
ForksintheRoad chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
What an unusual, well-written, and thoughtful story. It was interesting to see Carlisle's concerns as a father, and to gain some insight on what motivates Jasper. I enjoyed it very much.
Legionfan231 chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
I'd like to see it from Jasper's POV. It'd be cool, I think. I love it as a one-shot, but a sequel or something like that would be nice, don't you think?
bekeyboo chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
wow. thats all. wow.
DobbyWobby chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
absolutely brilliant. easily one of the best stories i have ever read. you have the charecters perfectly, i love the bond between jasper and rosalie, because they are quite similar in a way.

carlisle's pov is brilliant, i'd love to see it from jasper's if you write it, or any of the other's as well! D

really amazing, it's going on my favourites. i love it.

F8WUZL8 chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Wow. That's about all i'm ready to say. Really well written, good Jasper theories, and love carlisle's take on his children. Great oneshot.
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »