Reviews for Penance, Past and Present
Aisha chapter 7 . 3/26
Właśnie zaczynam czytać Twoje opowiadania na temat The Closer. Bardzo mi się podobają, chciałabym abyś ukończyła swoje ostatnie opowiadanie. Przepraszam, że piszę w swoim ojczystym języku, ale nie znam angielskiego na tyle by napisać zrozumiały komentarz w tym jeżyku.
edwardfiend chapter 7 . 3/14
This was great! Very emotional.
WickedBones chapter 7 . 11/19/2013
Wow! Really well written. I hope you will write even more stories like this!
Marie chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
REALLY enjoyed your manum opus! It's riveting and wll written, the indepth characters, behind the scenes and situations (use of what we know from scenes and the " past' very believable!

Like the confrontations and explanations re among the main characters, you did not jump ship!

Ps. Came into Closer after it just ended its run, no cable and just happened mynhusband saw the dvd in the library soooo now trying to devour everything and started on fanfic but something tells me you SET THE STANDARD HIGH :))
hidden-under-the-desk chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
Hi I just read this entire thing from start to finish, you are an amazing writer!
I loved this and am just about to go on and read everything you have ever written.
Just wanting to know, will we ever find out what Pope's reaction to Brenda's pregnancy was? Did he confront her? Was he angry or apologetic?
No thats no at all a shameless bait to get you to write more awesome fics ... not at all ... .
ManateeMama chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
WOW! I just found this, and am I glad. You are a fantastic writer. There are not enough words for how much I love this story (actually, it's more of a novella than a story). I see you haven't written anything lately. Please don't give it up. You've got way too much talent to waste. I am a total fan. I can see I'm just gushing now so I'll shut up. Just write more. PLEASE!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/15/2012
I happened upon this story by accident and I am thrilled. I love "The Closer" and am always wishing for more. Thanks for some great Sunday afternoon reading. Keep it up!
Sheepyshavings chapter 7 . 2/4/2012
Okay, I can absolutely 100% positively say now that I didn't just like this story because I was younger. I liked this story because it was AMAZING.

The characters are so developed and the way you write emotions just makes them SO genuine and real. I definitely teared up at a few parts. I love character back stories, and you painted such a lovely one in this piece.

You should be very proud of this story. I'm insanely glad I read it!
arielle chapter 7 . 8/24/2011
thats was the most adrenaline rushed and bittersweet love touched moments ever im 12 and that made my heart melt ur a brilliant writer and now im gonna stalk all of your brenda/fritz stories and catch up on ur other masterpieces lol that was amazing:)
linda chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
OMG this is the best brenda/fritz story i've read. Write more!
sf.fangirl chapter 7 . 7/6/2011
I just read this and enjoyed it. It's more angsty than I normally prefer my stories, but Brenda and Fritz need it. She's very tough and self-centered. She's not going to be easy to live with and Fritz's flaws while few are a couple of doozies. He seems pretty perfect a lot of the time but his jealousy is clearly a major flaw. Very well done to get them to work through all of it in the course of a week. Fritz in flashback was very cute and adorable. Well done. Thanks for writing and sharing.
tervluv1 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I have just discovered The Closer series on DVD, just finished S3, and know the first episode of S4 deals with the move into the duplex. I want to compliment you on capturing the essence of the characters so well in your stories. Your writing style is richly textured and the conversations are written so true to character, I can hear their actual voices as I read. After reading a lot of fanfic for other series, I can quickly pick out those worth my time and yours is definitely one of them. I especially like this phrase..."She had no place to go to feel safe, and loss washed over her anger like a rising tide." I look forward to finishing the other chapters. Thank you for sharing your stories.
ajaielle chapter 7 . 1/4/2011
I'm honestly not sure how many times I've read and reread this- its just so wonderful in so many ways I can't even begin to describe. (And most of all, it's IC! I think that's one of the most important things!) You're a great writer! :)
L chapter 7 . 7/30/2010
Loved it
CantGetEnoughofLuke chapter 7 . 12/10/2009
I loved the fic.. Would lveto read another multi-chapter fic from you!