Reviews for EMOtional
cat musketeer chapter 15 . 7/12/2012
How about Max can get kidnapped by a new person in the middle of the night and like gets new powers and tortured and all that fun stuff then the flok could be looking for her and it takes about a month-9 months to find her meanwhile she is getting like i said tortured and stuff worse than school type of tortured I don't know i just really got in to this story and don't want it to end
BOOKi chapter 15 . 12/31/2011
U. Need. To. UPDATE! Jus continue where ur goin, maybe have Max&Fang talk and work things out(he obviously learned his lesson) AFTER things start picking up & she's able to fly, and they can move camp. Maybe even have the voice come back and give her boy advice or tell her where to go. It's ok if you haven't read the new books before u update(even though you probably already have)because (almost)NO ONE likes/cares about Dylan or Mylan or whatever because James Patterson needs more creativity and FAX and needs to read your story and get some creative juices flowing! And dont say well he's the one making $$$ because he gets THE MOST DEATH THREATS EVER and he better hope he's alive to send that $$$(sorry I've got nothin over you otjer than...well you know)*whew* I felt like Nudge
SnowAngel5683 chapter 15 . 11/14/2010
Aww i when i read the summary again i remembered why i loved this story and i thought it was going to continue... but i guess not...

It's ok take your time and may the Muses inspire you )
Blue Truth chapter 14 . 8/25/2010
Dude/Dudette.

You. Must. Update.

Soon.

Before I die.

Which hopefully won't be any time soon.

But please. Update.

FOR THE CHILDREN!
Mackenzie Ride chapter 14 . 5/6/2010
that is awesome. please, please update soon. ]
The Anti-BusinessMan chapter 14 . 2/14/2010
hm... you sure haven't updated in a while. Mayhaps they are attacked? That seems like an easy space filler lol
WinterSky101 chapter 14 . 1/31/2010
UPDATE! YOU'RE NEGLECTING THE STORY!
Fangluver chapter 7 . 1/29/2010
D I like it! One thing-when Iggy says 'that doesn't look so good' he can't see, remembuh? Otherwise is perf. )
super ellie.'D chapter 14 . 12/21/2009
this is a reveiw (*duh*). i'm sending it because i think you deserve it, and i only send reviews if the story is really good. thnxs!

grace

hope

harmony

super ellie ;D

)D - smiling french guy

ps- i dont have any ideas 4 how this story should go yet. i'll tell u if i do. :D
account has been canceled chapter 14 . 11/30/2009
OMG OMG OMG love it! i love it so so so much! continue soon! I think Iggy should like Nudge back and they should be a couple and is Gozen coming back? He should capture someone in the flock during Max's watch while she is having a brain attack or he could capture her while she is having a brain attack and when the flock saves her she and Fang can get together! That would be awesome!(sorry to those who do not agree with me)

LOVE YA WRITE ON

(and by the way your fanfic inspired me to get an account on this site cuz i wanted to comment on what an awesome writer you are and you should totally be one when you grow up i will be the the first to buy any book you get published)

i hope my comment made you feel nice and keep writing

LOVE YA WRITE ON (again)
Kina Kalamari chapter 14 . 10/20/2009
Excellent story. It's fairly unique, MR wise, despite it's apparent connections to Twilight. Honestly, though, I didn't notice that until you pointed out that someone had pointed it out. Anyway, nice job. I look forward to more.
You'll never know chapter 14 . 10/17/2009
please please please please please POST SOON i love this story
sghope16 chapter 14 . 9/12/2009
MORE MORE MORE MORE!MORE! Please?
Holy Shit Batman chapter 14 . 9/11/2009
awesome. i loved it! XDD
Fireflyx94 chapter 14 . 9/9/2009
Great chapter! Ideas, huh? Whatever happened to that evil dude in the third book, i think. the one with the accent...I'll figure it out later, I don't feel like getting up right now. I don't think anything too bad happened to him. You could bring him back, and if he interrogates the flock again, think about where it would go with fang's new power! Or...nevermind. there's no or, I can't think of anything else. I can't wait for you to update, this is really good! I haven't read anything with a nudge/iggy relationship yet, though I know it's popular. I want to see what you do with it. Update soon! You rock by the way. Juse wanted to share.

-rach