Reviews for Stuff You Should Know
ZivaKateAbby4Eva chapter 3 . 6/7/2010
That was SO Abby! My mom used to tell me that, and so once I found out that all gum was pretty much was those four things, three actually are broken down, she left me alone with that fact..

You did some research to find out what gum was made of, didn't you?
ZivaKateAbby4Eva chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
Haha. Of course Tony would be stapling his finger. I can totally see the trained assassian cursing as she slams her head up against the underside of the desk. That hurts...
ZivaKateAbby4Eva chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
The teams' stories were histerical! I'm still laughing!
Skywriter11 chapter 3 . 3/9/2009

Fun. I like 'em.
Shatterwing chapter 3 . 2/21/2009
Lol, I really enjoyed this. Especially since I have all those podcasts on my I-pod.

Keep it up!

Shatterwing
skittlestars chapter 3 . 2/20/2009
I LOVE THIS! Especially the 1st one. more plz!
TheYoungTimpani chapter 3 . 2/20/2009
Man, homes, if there is anything this proves its:

a) You're really random or

b) You can make anything into a really enjoyable story.
Dreamer22 chapter 3 . 2/20/2009
::snickers:: well done
vivelabookworm chapter 3 . 2/20/2009
Aww! Poor Abby! That used to scare me so badly! Haha, I love it when Abby threatens people with that line. And it is so true, too. )
M E Wofford chapter 2 . 2/18/2009
This made me laugh as I cussed and threw things around my office today.
Dreamer22 chapter 2 . 2/18/2009
oh boy :-)
vivelabookworm chapter 2 . 2/18/2009
Hahaha. This is so good. I'll probably always think about that now when I start to curse around other people. )
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
lol
vivelabookworm chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Hahaha! Awesome chapter! I love reading those "studipest criminal" stories. The Morning DJs on the New York City based radio station Z100 have a segment called "Stupid News" about stupid people in the news. Always gives me a good laugh. This idea sounds really cool. Can't wait to see what you come up with next. )
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 2/17/2009