Reviews for Gimme Stitches
onepiecefanchick chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
"You probably jack off to fantasies about sweating and lifting weights" ... priceless. Also suitably vague and matched to the canon character traits. I love fan stories like this that could be just nestled neatly into the original storyline and not mess up any of it.
IWubsAnime chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
OMG I LOVE THIS! I WANT MOREE! I love this pairing so much their so cute together i love how they always fight XD but they truly care for each other! I love ur writing style PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
Strumpette chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Aw yiiiiis. Das my kinda shipping.

The main problem I have with Zosan fics is that so often, they just wanna get to the kawaii uguu smoochie romance right from the getgo. Ew.

THIS, however, had Zoro and Sanji like their normal selves for the most part. With just a tad of teasing from Zoro's side.

Nice and slow development. Yummmmm.
WhimsyUsagi chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
oh man.. i would kill for a sequel to this.. i loved it, very good tension and writing :3 any chance of a sequel?
something40423 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I love Zoro but... blood? Death?
JiraiyaWhitney chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
"It was almost jarring somehow, Sanji's hands being that ginger with him. Hands that were deft enough to wield a knife and dice faster than anyone Zoro had seen but delicate enough to produce fluffy pastries for his beloved Nami. The way his hands moved now was similar to that, to when he was measuring something or peeling apples. A far cry from the grabbing, clawing, angry hands that Zoro was familiar with. He was never allowed this kind of gentleness. He wondered if that gay ballerina had knocked the cook particularly hard in the head"

That wasn't the best time to start sipping on my soda. I hate you now. I had to CLEAN my COMPUTER (Jk)

"Zoro arched a brow. "If you call throwing yourself at anything with language skills and a nice rack 'decorum'."

"I do not throw myself," Sanji protested"

No, no Sanji, you dont... /throw/ yourself you toss yourself their way. (Lol'ed when I thought that, too)

I have but one question to pose to you:

/Can/ Chopper really do that?
Tyigra chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Ah, so *that's* what gets Zoro off, it all makes sense now. Amusing story! I wonder how long it will take Sanji to realize that Zoro tasting his blood is practically his equivalent of snapping a dirty pic for wanking material? ;)
ShaolinQueen chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
I read this on your lj and it was love! I'm glad you've been posting also in here.

Great work!
angstkitten chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
interesting fic. i love sanji and zoro, they're a couple of my favorite characters from one piece. it was good. funny, serious, and very /them/. great job.