Reviews for I Never Thought I'd See Him Again
StubbornPansy chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
This was neat.

I was lost when you said he took care of her. Her Who was my question.

Of course you expected us to think it was Ranger who visited but I can understand how it also fitted her father after every thing her Mother did to her.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
What a moving story...TFS.
Tammy chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
I liked this very sweet.
melanie.campbell.3348 chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Did not see that coming. I thought it was Tank, and Lula and Steph had a falling out.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Fantastic short story; fantastic ending. Thanks!
babesrus2 chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Just found this. Well done. Bows head in respect. You are the queen of misdirection.
First Generation Scot chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Aww...sad and sweet.
lea-pee chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Lovely story
Rangerhunters chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
How beautiful and touching! You ability to twist a story is wonderful. Brings to mind all the twists and turns of a gnarled vineyard that in the end produces the perfect glass of wine. You have the ability to produce an unexpected ending that is the perfect balance of approval, belief and surprise!

Well done,

M (Marilyn)
Vulcan Rider chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Absolutely beautiful story. What a perfect story for misdirection. Excellent dialogue, suspenseful air of wondering who it was...kept sounding like Ranger. I never expected it to be who it was. GREAT work.

Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

Mag
katbaby chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
So much of this tugged at my heart. This story left me with lots of questions on one hand, and in the other a sense of peace and a smile. Well done, as always. Thanks for sharing.
Harmne chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Oh! Very sneaky! Of course, you KNEW we'd all assume 'he' was a different person! LOL, even going back and re-reading it with the correct person in mind it still all fits perfectly, just shows you shouldn't assume things. Great job! *still LMAO!*