Reviews for Wild And Highly Dangerous!
can't think chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
HAHAHAHA! LMAO!

“Shut up or you wont live to be fourteen.” Yamato said, his eyes glowing red.

“Don’t worry Taichi!” Sora yelled. “If you die, you’ll go to a place with fire!”
Sanzoline chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
wow Matt's just an evil, mean little chibi isn't he (except when it comes to TK)
Scotty Crabtree chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
I think this story was great! Whoever wrote it did an excellent job! I actually spent most of my Sunday morning reading it, which is saying a lot! I think yoiu shoudl've gone into detail about Shuu having to change the horrible diaper. In most bookos, they don't go into detail about diapers, but I think he sohould've peed in his face or pooped even more when he picked him up. I also think you should've told more about Jouy having to take care of the two babies, like changing their smelly diapers and things like that! Well, thanks for lettign me review it.
Hopeful Writer chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
POOR SHUU! Really makes you feel bad for the kid. I didn't know Jyou had a brother besides Shin (who seemed like the sanest one there). That was good though. Really funny.

-HW
Angel of Peace chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
aw poor shuu! ne wayz good fic!
Shikou Yamitsuki chapter 1 . 2/26/2002
ah, poor, poor, Shuu. I like how you made Taichi try to make it up to Koushiro _
me chapter 1 . 12/8/2001
that was soooo hilarious! I love Pyro Sora ROTFLMAO
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2001
LOL! the kiddys from hell gotta luv em
GomaMizu chapter 1 . 12/8/2001
That is soooo funny! I'm not sure who or what I feel sorry for...the tv, computer, Shuu, or anyone else. :)
Koshi Sekisen chapter 1 . 12/8/2001
it was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long! By the way, I'm a fan of Yama and: 1-He would NEVER kick his mom! 2-He doesn't eat paper! 3-He's such a GOOD boy! Take that as a lesson :-( Okayyyy no offense it was very fanny and I liked it a lot, it's just thhat i didn't like what you said 'bout Yama, sorry! Continue writing PLZ (good 'bout Yama _) Kisses and hugs: Kari Ishikawa