Reviews for Carlotta the Diva
Harry's Girl 01031992 chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
This is so funny! Yay, Phantom-esque X-mas fics!
Captain Samantha Lovegood chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
You're so mean! Just because Carlotta isn't as sy or sweet a Christine doesn't mean she isn't a likable person. And excuse me, buit if you're going to bash somebody, at least try to use *real* facts about them! God, I hate it when people make up stuff about people thy don't like! "huge fat butt"? Non! Non, non, non! Absolutely not! Your Obidient Servant,

ElovesC
BubblesXXPrimaXXDonna chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
I think I hate you. Carlotta is de bomb. Christine is a tart, thank you very much. Carlotta is so misunderstood. how would you like it if you where upstaged by a flaunty tart, and you boyfriend died! You wouldn't. And by the way, my friends all say I am Carlotta's twin! And what's wrong with being "fat"? And by the way, your rhyming sucks!
museforsale chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Uh. Meanie. Carlotta is cool. You gotta at least feel bad for her after Piangi died. But yea. This is actually pretty funny!
Daisy Diva chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
I agree with hotstuff44 and ForeverSkeptical. I am pro Carlotta too and it pains me to see so much mindless bashing. I mean, what if you lost a job that you worked many hard years to get to a younger person, you were famous and now no one likes you, and to top it all your lover died? That's the stuff Carlotta has to deal with. Just because you like Miss Daae doesn't mean everyone dislikes Carlotta. There's a few people who do like her. Carlotta's a misunderstood character. And by the way, who care's if someone's fat? That's predjuce and wrong. For once, try looking at things from a different perspective. By the way, have you even looked at the pro Carlotta stuff? If you have and still dislike her, in my opinion you are heartless. And I respect your opinion but I have a feeling you don't respect the pro Carlotta people. Just try to be nice to her, that's all I ask of you. By the way, I have a deep hatred for Miss Daee yet I don't bash her, you should try to do the same for Carlotta.
hotstuff44 chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Ha ha ...no

I luv Carlotta, i play Carlotta, my directer said i'm very much like Carlotta, also how would u feel if your lover (Piangi) was dead? think about that
Mdme Butterfly chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
That's just mean! That Kreesteen DIEay (Yes, I know it's spelled wrong, that's the point) is really a little piece of work...

Ok, I admit, I laughed... a little... ok, a lot, but it still doesn't excuse the uncalled for Carlotta bashing...

Try and be nice next time.

Luv me.

P. Rocks!
Allestra chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
This is a beautiful piece of art! lol
litttleonee chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
he he he...
lupinsgal06 chapter 1 . 1/1/2002
Er, sorry about my review being posted 3 times. My computer wasn't working.
lupinsgal06 chapter 1 . 1/1/2002
Cute! Maybe you should change the "thumpety thump thump" part to "croakety croak croak"! Just a sugestion.
Invader Miraza chapter 1 . 12/16/2001
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YES! BASH CARALOTTA!
Alexis Rockford chapter 1 . 12/10/2001
It started really on the beat of the song and then went downhill. The trick to having a truly great parody is keeping the smae syllables and timing of the original.