Reviews for One More Lie
Sparkiebunny chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
Couldn't resist popping over to read your glad I did!

This story is great, and an awesome add-on to the episode. Awesome introspection on both boys and their feelings at this point. Adding Sam's POV was a wonderful way to balance everything out, and the ending was so symbolic for this point in the series.

Very in-character and well-written as well. Great work! :)
spnMom chapter 2 . 4/23/2009
This started off really good and made me start thinking, but it ended really sad for me... echoing Dean's "what's one more lie?" *sniff*... These boys need to talk. Thanks for spending time on both brothers. Since I am a Sam!girl, I am always disappointed when I don't get a peek inside his head. Even if you find it easier to write Dean, you write a very believable Sam, too. Thanks!
spnMom chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Dean seems to be trying really hard to believe that Sam doesn't care, yet Sam wasn't the one to take an ax to his brother. I think Dean's lack of confidence is causing a lot of his outbursts and trust issues this season. Thanks for your interpretation.
Serialgal chapter 2 . 3/2/2009
Finally got a chance to read this; nice introspective from Sam's POV.
Serialgal chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Nice, Alice. I've only seen the show a couple of times, but this was understandable, even for me; really a well-done little vignette. I loved the brother conflict.
dHALL chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Great tag to that episode! Loved it!
Caramel chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Loved it!
Zubeneschamali chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
I think that the percentage of NUMB3RS writers who are also writing SPN must be over 50% by now. Nice to see you here! Good look into Dean's head; this ep has so much room for follow-up, and Dean lifting up the axe is one of those moments that needed to be dealt with.
FraidyCat chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Oh, Samaholics demand equal time - and we-re a nasty bunch - so I think you'd better do that 2nd chapter!