Reviews for One Day Out West
sydvalentine chapter 17 . 10/30/2009
Just finished reading this story, and I absolutely LOVE it. Thanks!
rameau chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
I loved the way you introduced the families and most of the characters. It's like painting a picture with few deliberate brush strokes and then adding some depth and shadowing to the characters with smaller lines.

It's an interesting start for a story but I noticed that you haven't updated for a while. I wonder do I dare to read on only to find out that you won't be continuing writing it.
thinkb4uact chapter 17 . 10/24/2009
I love your story. It's been a long time since a new chapter was put out. I hope you cont this story or give us a ending, it really is a great story. Edward and all the other characters have real detail and depth to them.
Brain in the Gutter chapter 17 . 10/19/2009
aww... this was sweet! So... does James end up really being the one to kill Seth, and he covered it up in the scuffle? Cause yeah.. I could see that happening...
Brain in the Gutter chapter 15 . 10/19/2009
I love fluff! Especially marshmallow fluff... that stuff is good... Not as good as your fluff though... :D Keep up the good work! Love this story!
Brain in the Gutter chapter 11 . 10/19/2009
'I'll be your huckleberry' - that's from Tombstone! Gah, you killed me with that. Tombstone is my fav western! :D This story rocks!
Kambria Rain chapter 17 . 10/16/2009
Wow. I just started reading a story for the plot and not lemons, and I wasn't disappointed. Pat yourself on the back woman. Thanks for writing this. It's a fun, interesting read, and I hope you get the inspiration to write more soon.
twilightdreamer95 chapter 17 . 10/11/2009
omg i love this story!

i wasnt sure id like the western genre but this story is just so great!

keep writing and please update soon!
Melolabel chapter 17 . 10/1/2009
Okay, I'm all caught up now...Hope you update soon, because this was a wonderful chapter. Loved it. Can't wait to see the next one.
Melolabel chapter 16 . 9/30/2009
sounds like Edward had a lousy night. Hope they have fun on their trip to red rock.
Melolabel chapter 15 . 9/29/2009
Love the fluffy day. So heartfail and angst you say? I'll just have faith you're an HEA kind of girl. And if you've peeked at my profile, I love a handsome Westward too. In fact I'll soon have two handsome Westwards. Sweetheart Westward of New Frontier and Gunslinging Westward in The Marksman, which is coming soon...
Melolabel chapter 14 . 9/29/2009
These are my favorite kinds of chapters. Loved that he had wildflowers for her. So cute.
Melolabel chapter 13 . 9/29/2009
Loved all the note passing. Very middle school cute.
Melolabel chapter 12 . 9/29/2009
Loved the glimpses into the past. I'm having a hard time understanding why the Blacks can't let go of the fact that it was a terrible accident. It's obvious Edward hadn't intended to kill Seth. Why are they harboring such prolonged animosity over something that happened when they were boys?
Melolabel chapter 11 . 9/29/2009
Ugh. The dance was so perfect and then stupid Jake had to go ruin everything. Though the catalyst was good at getting Edward to face up to stuff Bella needs to know.
765 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »