Reviews for One Day Out West
Brain in the Gutter chapter 15 . 10/19/2009
I love fluff! Especially marshmallow fluff... that stuff is good... Not as good as your fluff though... :D Keep up the good work! Love this story!
Brain in the Gutter chapter 11 . 10/19/2009
'I'll be your huckleberry' - that's from Tombstone! Gah, you killed me with that. Tombstone is my fav western! :D This story rocks!
Kambria Rain chapter 17 . 10/16/2009
Wow. I just started reading a story for the plot and not lemons, and I wasn't disappointed. Pat yourself on the back woman. Thanks for writing this. It's a fun, interesting read, and I hope you get the inspiration to write more soon.
twilightdreamer95 chapter 17 . 10/11/2009
omg i love this story!

i wasnt sure id like the western genre but this story is just so great!

keep writing and please update soon!
Melolabel chapter 17 . 10/1/2009
Okay, I'm all caught up now...Hope you update soon, because this was a wonderful chapter. Loved it. Can't wait to see the next one.
Melolabel chapter 16 . 9/30/2009
sounds like Edward had a lousy night. Hope they have fun on their trip to red rock.
Melolabel chapter 15 . 9/29/2009
Love the fluffy day. So heartfail and angst you say? I'll just have faith you're an HEA kind of girl. And if you've peeked at my profile, I love a handsome Westward too. In fact I'll soon have two handsome Westwards. Sweetheart Westward of New Frontier and Gunslinging Westward in The Marksman, which is coming soon...
Melolabel chapter 14 . 9/29/2009
These are my favorite kinds of chapters. Loved that he had wildflowers for her. So cute.
Melolabel chapter 13 . 9/29/2009
Loved all the note passing. Very middle school cute.
Melolabel chapter 12 . 9/29/2009
Loved the glimpses into the past. I'm having a hard time understanding why the Blacks can't let go of the fact that it was a terrible accident. It's obvious Edward hadn't intended to kill Seth. Why are they harboring such prolonged animosity over something that happened when they were boys?
Melolabel chapter 11 . 9/29/2009
Ugh. The dance was so perfect and then stupid Jake had to go ruin everything. Though the catalyst was good at getting Edward to face up to stuff Bella needs to know.
Melolabel chapter 10 . 9/29/2009
Loved this whole day. So fun and fluffy!
Melolabel chapter 9 . 9/29/2009
At least he didn't keep away for months. Sad for his inner struggle.
Melolabel chapter 8 . 9/29/2009
I like how she stood up to Rose. Now I wonder if they'll find out for real who put the burrs under the saddle. I think it might be James who's perpetuating this feud between the two families for some reason.
Melolabel chapter 7 . 9/29/2009
Jacob and Billy are jerks. And I'm glad Edward saved her from getting squashed by the horse.
761 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »