Reviews for One Day Out West
willow.oak.maple chapter 18 . 4/3/2012
so, i absolutely love this! just read it in one sitting :)

buuut, you know, according to your most recent update date, it's been almost THREE years since you posted a chappie?

not sure why, you did seem to have a good sense of the outline, and said you'd finish?

anyway, brilliant story and i sincerely hope you update, i just love your edward and bella relationship. there's just something about it...it carries the same urgency and all-consuming-ness (word?) as the books, but makes use of such different dynamics in the characters and stuff. like, their the same, but compleetely different and unique to this story? yes?

haha, okay, i'm rambling. i love chatting to authors about qht they've dome with their bella's and so on, however, with no story, what could i possibly comment on...?

much respect

ps pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease update soon

thanks
Ariauna chapter 18 . 12/11/2011
love it
chatterbox33 chapter 5 . 10/5/2011
haha a horse named Paris, sounds appropriate lol :)
lilmssomething chapter 17 . 10/3/2011
Gaaah such a sweet chapter! I was listening to Fix You by Coldplay when I read this chapter and when Edward first kissed her, I actually had shivers. Gorgeous chapter!

*heart*

Lil
lola0930 chapter 18 . 9/23/2011
omigod, did you stop writing? I want to know the rest, please don't stop! I never realised when I started that it'd been this long since un update. Everything okay? Please please write again!
lola0930 chapter 5 . 9/22/2011
hmm James' smirking is throwing me off. Is he a good guy or not in this story...
lola0930 chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
it's difficult to see Carlisle as an unreasonable man, one that would let his family fight over a deer carcass...:)

Let's see if you can convince me :)
lola0930 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
why a western fic you ask? god I wish there were more of them out there! So thank you!
Elisiana chapter 18 . 7/24/2011
I just read this in full today. I've really enjoyed it so far. It would be nice to find out what happens in the rest of the story. In any case, thanks for writing. Hope all is well.
mixmatched9 chapter 18 . 7/12/2011
Gosh this story is so sweet and addictive! :D I'm so glad I decided to give it a chance and I truly hope you decide to continue it!
stayoceanminded chapter 18 . 6/8/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY!

YOU MUST, MUST! UPDATE SOON!
Jazz2305 chapter 18 . 6/5/2011
Love this story!
Veronique24 chapter 18 . 6/4/2011
I really enjoy reading your story! Hope you update soon.
Lahragal chapter 18 . 5/27/2011
I do not remember who recommended this story but I am glad they did. I have absolutely enjoyed reading this story. I am definately looking forward to the follow up chapters. I do hope you put in Bella's letter to Renee about staying and that the courting is short.

Looking forward to more.
anna272 chapter 14 . 4/28/2011
very nervous that i'm fast approaching ch 18 and it's going to stop! are you coming back? please? oh how i love this fic.
767 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »