Reviews for One Day Out West
lola0930 chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
it's difficult to see Carlisle as an unreasonable man, one that would let his family fight over a deer carcass...:)

Let's see if you can convince me :)
lola0930 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
why a western fic you ask? god I wish there were more of them out there! So thank you!
Elisiana chapter 18 . 7/24/2011
I just read this in full today. I've really enjoyed it so far. It would be nice to find out what happens in the rest of the story. In any case, thanks for writing. Hope all is well.
mixmatched9 chapter 18 . 7/12/2011
Gosh this story is so sweet and addictive! :D I'm so glad I decided to give it a chance and I truly hope you decide to continue it!
stayoceanminded chapter 18 . 6/8/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY!

YOU MUST, MUST! UPDATE SOON!
Jazz2305 chapter 18 . 6/5/2011
Love this story!
Veronique24 chapter 18 . 6/4/2011
I really enjoy reading your story! Hope you update soon.
Lahragal chapter 18 . 5/27/2011
I do not remember who recommended this story but I am glad they did. I have absolutely enjoyed reading this story. I am definately looking forward to the follow up chapters. I do hope you put in Bella's letter to Renee about staying and that the courting is short.

Looking forward to more.
anna272 chapter 14 . 4/28/2011
very nervous that i'm fast approaching ch 18 and it's going to stop! are you coming back? please? oh how i love this fic.
anna272 chapter 4 . 4/28/2011
loving this!
Charlotte Crandall chapter 18 . 2/1/2011
This is one of my favorite stories. I am waiting on pins and needles for the rest. Please update.
Sprite007 chapter 18 . 1/25/2011
Great story! Can't wait to see what happens next (:
sersmom chapter 18 . 1/24/2011
I found this story on Melolabel's favorites list yesterday and just made it through to this point. I am always looking for good T-rated stories and I am loving this one. Unfortunately when I started this I, for some reason, thought it was complete. Now I have to wait :-(. Oh well, you have a great story line. I hope I don't have to wait too long for the rest of the story. Thanks
CullenAddict02 chapter 18 . 1/18/2011
I'm really enjoying this story. I love shy/quiet but protective Edward. I just noticed you haven't updated in a year. I'm sure RL has been more pressing but please consider finishing the story.
alicecullenhaleluvsjasper chapter 18 . 12/25/2010
Hi! Just thought i'd tell you that you are an absolute genius and that your story is exciting, enthralling, amazing, wonderful, inspiring, original, nail biting, romantic, sweet, interesting, and just plain awesome! I see that you haven't updated in a while, but i'm sure that i speak for myself and many others when i say that i would be so very happy if you would continue, and begin to write again for this amazing story! You have a certain way with words, so please continue!thanks! xx alice xx
761 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »