Reviews for One Day Out West
KeeWit chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
I love it! I', adding it to my C2 for Twilight historical fanfiction and period pieces.
Vero Diaz chapter 18 . 10/19/2010
wheres the next chapter?
Multitaskmom chapter 18 . 10/4/2010
I hope that you do decide to finish this story out because it is terrific. The characters are great and well written. The plot is unique and interesting. I'm definitely interested in more, so if you get the hankering to write more...I'll be right there to read it. Thank you for writing and for sharing it.
elle chapter 18 . 9/27/2010
i miss this story :(
MissyLynn82 chapter 18 . 9/3/2010
Hey where did u go ? I like this story... please update soon... )
Angie007 chapter 18 . 8/25/2010
If u have all of the chapters reay then why haven't you updated them all?

Please update soon

I cannot wait to see what happens next

update sooner and faster
TwilightFan888 chapter 18 . 8/11/2010
nice!
twilightlover1 chapter 18 . 8/7/2010
! OMG! I CANT BEILEVE IT! THATS AMAZING! I LOVE THIS STORY ITS SO AMAZING! I REALLY HOPE U UPDATE SOON! CAUSE U HVNT UPDATED IN A WHILE EVEN THOUGH I JUST FOUND THIS STORY I FELL IN LOVE WITH IT! ONE OF MY FAVS! KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK!
gina2000 chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
I'm glad Mike's character isn't too over the top - but we're only on chapter two. I like that Mike isn't pushing too hard for Bella's attention. It is just what I would expect.

Thanks again for the unique story.

Cheers.
gina2000 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Great start. I like the setting. I look forward to reading more.

On to chapter 2...
Neverland Forever chapter 18 . 7/24/2010
Hi. I just found this fic and let me tell you, I absolutely love it. I was hesitant to read it after reasons the summary, but decided to give it a shot. I'm so glad that I did. I have really enjoyed reading it no can't wait to read the rest. I see that it has been awhile since you have updated. I hope you are planning on finishing. Please update soon.
Ama Lee chapter 17 . 7/21/2010
I really liked how you handled the kiss. It reminded me a little of how Hemingway handles sex scenes- relying completely on an internal monologue, as opposed to physical action.
Ama Lee chapter 15 . 7/21/2010
time passed like the unwritten scenes in novels...

that is a lovely image to read
Ama Lee chapter 14 . 7/21/2010
I was hesitant about the western theme, but the quality of your writing won me over. It is difficult to find well written pieces on this website, and yours is one of the better ones. Your descriptions of characters actions are vivid and interesting. You could improve this story by making sure everything you take the time and text to describe furthers either the plot or character development.
anaalicia chapter 18 . 7/21/2010
I just found this story and I really love it! I hope you will finish it!
758 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »