Reviews for One Day Out West
karchan chapter 4 . 2/27/2009
I really like this story. A western twist on Twilight is so much love. Edward was so obvious, it was cute. Rosalie with a sawed off rifle is just generally the greatest idea yet. I hope that when you get to the Black side of the story you include Leah too, 'cause she's all kinds of awesome. Anyway, just dropping by to say 'good job' and I look forward to the next chapter. :)
asdfghjkl23 chapter 4 . 2/26/2009
ahahaha i love edward. adorable one second, kickass in the next.
Iszabella chapter 4 . 2/26/2009
I have been trying for days to alert this and leave a review but I think FF was down!

Good story, I'm not overly keen on shy, bumbling Edward but aloof, haughty Edward is good.

I'm really enjoying it, keep updating :D
Snickerz610 chapter 2 . 2/26/2009
i am glad my intense pain at being left hanging like that is fun for you lol :P:P I had to reread keep hoping I will hit chapter 4 and POOF there is 5 lol
Snickerz610 chapter 4 . 2/26/2009
loved the new chapter :) I am hoping you are able to post more soon. I can wait to know whats gonna happen.
lilyflower1345 chapter 4 . 2/26/2009
Aw, thanks for the thanks (does that even make sense ?) It made me feel special :) I've decided that I agree with Bella. Edward being flustered is incredibly adorable.

And I love how Edward did it thinking that Bella wasn't supposed to know what he'd done with the books. So cute, I have a big grin on my face think about that. And I love how Edward was protective of Bella and made sure she got into the jail with Charlie. I guess I pretty much just love your Edward and want to have him for myself :)
Snickerz610 chapter 3 . 2/24/2009
I love a good western :) I cant wait till you post more!
DesertRose92 chapter 3 . 2/21/2009
OMG this story is awesome so far! I love a mysterious Edward! Hahaha Tanya's mom looks like she's trying to play matchmaker for her daughter...ugh i hate Tanya! Anyway, update soon!
asdfghjkl23 chapter 3 . 2/21/2009
bwahahaha i wanna see tanya vs. bella!
lilyflower1345 chapter 3 . 2/21/2009
This was my favorite chapter so far. It was so incredibly cute for Edward to leave the books for her. I just adore that gesture, so sweet. Maybe I like so much 'cause I'm such a big reader. But I just love that. I almost squealed out loud when I read it.

It's interesting to see Edward being so shy. I'm curious to find out if there is a reason that he's so quiet. But I like the idea of Bella having to crack his shell. You don't often find a shy Edward, usually Bella is more of the shy one. Wonderful chapter. (oh and I loved Alice calling Carlisle Pa too. It reminds me of Little House on the Prairie)
asdfghjkl23 chapter 2 . 2/19/2009
so far, it sounds really good D keep it up~
bookluver94 chapter 2 . 2/19/2009
This is very interesting. Aspecially about the feud between the Cullen and Blacks. I was a bit wary at first but the plot is very origanal. Can't wait for the next chapter when she first meet Edward.
lilyflower1345 chapter 2 . 2/19/2009
I really liked this chapter. I like how you handled Bella and Charlie's conversation. It makes sense that they'd be awkward at first. But I'm glad that they seemed to be warming up to each other. I'm also curious about what happened between Edward and Jacob...But I'm sure I'll have to wait and see about that. Thanks for the great chapter!
Legendary Chimera chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
You know, I was skeptic as anything when I saw this update but I was soon hooked. The image of Ed is spurs is too hilarious. (The rest of the Cullens and Blacks would look awesome as well.) I love the idea of a gothic western. By the way, which book does this take place after?
lilyflower1345 chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
You have a very interesting idea here. I've never read a twilight western before. The idea of a cowboyish/ western Edward is rather intriguing. I'm excited to see where you go with this :)
765 | « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51